Scratchbuilders!
Built a model or part from your own materials lately?
Hosted by Mike Kirchoff
End of Days Scratchbuild Campaign
phanthomred4
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 158 Posts
KitMaker Network: 44 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 15, 2010 - 04:58 AM UTC
Sounds like somebody is hankeren for another M806 build-up! Maybe we kin lease WayneB's rig! Pass the Kool-aid! I've got it, oh sorry, EUREKA ! I'm going to take a M-113 stretch and put a shorten flight deck to handle a K-max Type drone. I think it's big enough to drop big, stinky, flaming things. I gotta check the specs. Michael.
Keeperofsouls2099
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 2,798 Posts
KitMaker Network: 286 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 15, 2010 - 02:00 PM UTC
Ive settled definetly going with the APV compleatly from scratch with a massive armnament.I want to make zombie smores and it will have a kool aid dispenser

Build On,
Justin
Removed by original poster on 01/16/10 - 17:03:46 (GMT).
phanthomred4
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 05:39 AM UTC
Oooh, is this getting complicated! As it turned out ,the K-max was (is) to big. A OH-6 (500M, defender) does work, but I i'm gonna do a mod of the CL 327 Guardian.See fas.org or aviastar.org. It's 6 feet tall w/ a 13 foot rotor arc. Keep yer posted, Michael.
AussieReg
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
AUTOMODELER
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 8,156 Posts
KitMaker Network: 593 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 22, 2010 - 12:43 PM UTC
Now my kids are looking strangely at me. I'm walking around the house laughing at myself for coming up with some nasty Zombie-culling goodies. Latest nastiness . . . .

Flat batteries from a toy have just become Napalm-filled, trip-wire-proximity-sensor triggered Zombie-toasting landmines for static defence of the bunker. I'm luvvin this madness MWAAHAHAHAHaaa .....

VonCuda
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 2,216 Posts
KitMaker Network: 399 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 22, 2010 - 02:55 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Flat batteries from a toy have just become Napalm-filled, trip-wire-proximity-sensor triggered Zombie-toasting landmines for static defence of the bunker. I'm luvvin this madness MWAAHAHAHAHaaa .....

Dude.......for your own good, I may have to put you in the "time out" box.

Hermon
phanthomred4
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 04:47 AM UTC
G'dey Mate, Looking good to me! I've done some sketches of Claymore vehicle cushions, fugas dispensers, and a version of the Marine MICLIC anti mine field thingie. Buddy, when I clear a lane, it will stay cleared , Michael.
AussieReg
AUTOMODELER
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
Posted: Saturday, February 13, 2010 - 04:59 PM UTC
Hermon, did you send your Zombie mates around to my place? I'm sure I saw a half-dead undead dead dude walking around my back yard . . . . Oh wait, its my own reflection hehe.

P.S. Just thought it was time for a Bump on this thread to keep things rolling, hope you don't mind

Cheers, D
grimmo
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 752 Posts
KitMaker Network: 94 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 13, 2010 - 11:10 PM UTC
I'd like to join! got a few ideas for some Zombie killing vehicles!
adamsmasher
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 192 Posts
KitMaker Network: 135 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 05:16 AM UTC
All of the zombies in this hemisphere are frozen for the winter. We're just waiting for them to thaw out again.

I've so badly hit the stall on my ACUTR submission, all I have left is painting two tools, and weathering... lol.
VonCuda
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 11:30 AM UTC
Yeah, me too man.
We've been getting snow every 3 or 4 days here since December. At this point if zombies did show up at my house I'd be half tempted to let them eat me. Winter sucks! I've eaten so many Moonpies my fingers are sticking to the keyboard.

Matt, welcome aboard!
If it'll kill zombies then you're more than welcome to build it. Don't forget to sign up, just click on my banner and it'll take you right to the enlistment page.

Hermon
VonCuda
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 11:34 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Now my kids are looking strangely at me. I'm walking around the house laughing at myself for coming up with some nasty Zombie-culling goodies. Latest nastiness . . . .

D, you been gutting fish with that hobby knife or what? Dude, you know the blades are replaceable right?

Hermon
AussieReg
AUTOMODELER
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
Posted: Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 01:57 PM UTC

Quoted Text

D, you been gutting fish with that hobby knife or what? Dude, you know the blades are replaceable right?

Hermon

Hermon. it's called economising and mutli-tasking. Gutting fish, pruning roses, terrorising the neighbors cat, wrestling crocodiles, chopping vegies for dinner, and this is my GOOD blade, you should see the old one !!

Seriously, this is an old plastic handled cheapie that I just use for opening boxes and plastic bags, if I posted a photo of my good blade you would all be blinded, and then none of you would love me any more, so I won't do that.

Cheers, D
jaypee
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,699 Posts
KitMaker Network: 114 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 10:02 PM UTC
Seen some of those tamiya dino kits go cheap on ebay. Dinos ridden by Zombie Nazi's

To solve the food shortages on Earth we got back in time to harvest the dinosaurs, which taste a bit like chicken, that's how they became extinct, not a meteor. But a fault in the time portal brings the dead back to life, in the chaos that follows and the Zombie Nazis organise and use Dinos as breakthrough tanks to attack the last remaining settlements of the "fleshies". Only hi power artillery and flame can rout them.
bpunchy
Visit this Community
Western Australia, Australia
entire network: 366 Posts
KitMaker Network: 93 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 - 12:06 AM UTC
August is so far away , I've got my base kit , and thinking on the undercarriage .

The undead enemy

adamsmasher
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 - 05:00 AM UTC
I thought it was Jesus who rode on a dinosaur? Oh wait, Jesus WAS a zombie.
AussieReg
AUTOMODELER
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 - 11:56 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Oh wait, Jesus WAS a zombie.

LMAO Adam, man, there's just gotta be a song in that !!
VonCuda
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 - 12:13 PM UTC
Dudes............................................................................................................................................................................ya'll are seriously gonna get struck by lightning up in here.

Hermon
adamsmasher
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 - 01:23 PM UTC
Hermon, if I get struck by lightening and come back as a zombie, I promise not to eat you.
Keeperofsouls2099
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 2,798 Posts
KitMaker Network: 286 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 - 02:20 PM UTC
Holy #$%@ you guys are twisted im seriously begining to wander about Jp think we sent him over the edge......

Build On,
Justin
Bigrip74
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 5,026 Posts
KitMaker Network: 461 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 - 08:30 PM UTC
After reading the entire thread and seeing the great ideas that everyone has I just threw up my hands and just looked up at a DML Hetzer and had a brain freeze I will butcher the Hetzer and put some Herman type wheels on it. I will figure out later what type of defense to install.

Robert
VonCuda
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 11:56 AM UTC

Just exactly what in the HELL have I got started here? Sure hope the government isn't monitoring this website. What a bunch of sick, twisted, rejects we all are.........God help us all.

PS: Please, don't any of you guys come near me in real life.

Hermon
Bigrip74
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 12:57 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Just exactly what in the HELL have I got started here? Sure hope the government isn't monitoring this website. What a bunch of sick, twisted, rejects we all are.........God help us all.

Hermon

Ohhh! Herman come on now, I thought we were freinds after robbing the morgue last week for extra body parts. So the plastic surgeons here could help the Hollywood Elite keep that special look going. Well anyway I think (6) extra wheels , a cage on top with 4 .50s to just look nasty, and shorten the gun down quite a bit so the ghoulies do not have a hand hold to jump up with. It is actually nice to get away from the exactitude that consumes us on most of our builds and just let fly. I cannot wait to see the photos.

Had to update the post, you know JP is twisted.

Bigrip74
AussieReg
AUTOMODELER
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 01:39 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hermon

Come on now Hermon, how cool would it be to all get together for a backyard BBQ, piles of beers (in ALUMINIUM cans) and red wine, send all the womenfolk off together (without the credit cards), and just let the BS fly for a few hours. It would be an awesome way to spend a day. We would have to set up a camera to capture the whole event because none of us would be able to remember the brilliant ideas we came up with afterwards.

I'll volunteer to host the innaugural Voncuda International Convention for Exceptional Scratchbuilders (VICES - Zombie Squad), anybody interested PM me and I'll send you my address, I'm just around the corner from most of you.

JP can arrange the entertainment (or possibly BE the entertainment), Adam can provide the soundtrack for the movie, Murph (Cuhail) is the natural choice for MC (and possibly security??), Robert can bring the meat for the BBQ . . .

Quoted Text

after robbing the morgue last week for extra body parts

So what do you say fella's?

Bigrip74
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 02:08 PM UTC
I am in, as long as you like alligator. The only item of note is this little get together must happen before this monday. I start school again and will be the next accountant for ENRON

Cant wait to eat me some more alligator, what you do is cut that big tail off, skin it, make the pieces about an half inch square, soak/marinade it in milk for 48 hours, roll in egg, then cornmeal. Drop the balls in a deep fat fryer and you have alligator popcorn. And it does taste good with some sort of sauce to dip it in. (I actually graduated from the Califronia School of Culinary Arts)

Robert