_GOTOBOTTOM
Network Talk
For discussions about network-wide site topics, announcments, etc.
NEW SERVER: Bug reports here please
HARV
Visit this Community
Wyoming, United States
entire network: 3,098 Posts
KitMaker Network: 899 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 12:59 PM UTC
Thanks Mark, I appreciate the help. It looks like I finally got it figured out.

Thanks again,

HARV
jimb
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 2,539 Posts
KitMaker Network: 263 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 10, 2008 - 12:59 PM UTC
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so here goes! I'm the Campaign Admin for the "Krrp on Truckin'!" campaign on ModelGeek. I was having trouble uploading the Campaign Ribbon, and someone else did that for me (Thank you). Unfortunately, the Ribbon is the "Red X", and I'm _UNAUTHORIZED to make changes. Can someone help?

Jim
ZONER1
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 55 Posts
KitMaker Network: 46 Posts
Posted: Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 05:41 PM UTC
Hello, Jim,

Would very much like to correct the Long Island Scale Model Society listing and URL page, but can't. As previously reported, the input code for corrections, reporting broken links, even submitting technical requests is still non-functional, and renders all these important functions useless. Have patiently awaited resolution, knowing you have many other things to occupy your time. Any chance that this will be fixed at some point in the near future?

Thank you,

Matt Stahl
[email protected]
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 6,705 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,084 Posts
Posted: Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 10:07 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Would very much like to correct the Long Island Scale Model Society listing and URL page, but can't. Any chance that this will be fixed at some point in the near future?

Ahoy, Matt!

Sorry about the wait, my friend, link repaired, and should be working fine........
ZONER1
Visit this Community
New York, United States
Posted: Monday, April 28, 2008 - 09:54 AM UTC
Here I was all excited, but I'm still seeing the broken link. Have checked it with IE6, IE7 and Firefox. Have purged caches and tried everything else I know to try on my end with no luck. Since I can't see the coded characters to input, I still unable to furnish the anti-spam challenge to update my listing. If nothing else, can the current LISMS entry be deleted so I can reconstruct it from scratch? Don't think this makes a difference, but I'm entering the forum through the armorama.com portal.

Thanks for your help.

Matt Stahl

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Would very much like to correct the Long Island Scale Model Society listing and URL page, but can't. Any chance that this will be fixed at some point in the near future?

Ahoy, Matt!

Sorry about the wait, my friend, link repaired, and should be working fine........

Gunny
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 05:02 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Here I was all excited, but I'm still seeing the broken link. Have checked it with IE6, IE7 and Firefox. Have purged caches and tried everything else I know to try on my end with no luck. Since I can't see the coded characters to input, I still unable to furnish the anti-spam challenge to update my listing. If nothing else, can the current LISMS entry be deleted so I can reconstruct it from scratch? Don't think this makes a difference, but I'm entering the forum through the armorama.com portal.

Thanks for your help.

Matt Stahl

hmmm...not sure what's happenning, but when I click on the link, I get right to your site, mate..... try going to Armorama's homepage, and paste Long Island Scale Model Society in the "find link" box...you should come up with the working link...let me know what you come up with!
ZONER1
Visit this Community
New York, United States
Posted: Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 06:34 AM UTC
Thanks for sticking with me, Mark. It's not the link itself I'm having the problem with, it's the link directory. Please go to the following URL:

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Web_Links&file=index&req=viewlink&cid=113&orderby=dateD

You should come up with a page with this listing at the top.

Long Island Scale Model Society

Description: Operating continuously since 1972, the Long Island Scale Model Society meets was named the IPMS Region 1 Chapter of the year for 2006. The club meets monthly in Levittown, New York, L
Added on: 01-FEB-2008 Hits: 273
REPORT BROKEN LINK | DETAILS | MODIFY

Click on the "modify" button and scroll to the bottom of the page that comes up. In my case, I'm seeing a broken image link where I'm prompted to input characters.

Hope that clarifies things.

Matt
Gunny
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 06:45 AM UTC
Ok, mate, I see now....Jim S. is the only one that will be able to rectify this one, my friend...have you tried to e-mail him on the matter?
ZONER1
Visit this Community
New York, United States
Posted: Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 06:52 AM UTC
3 times. And you get the same result no matter whose "modify" link you click. Not only here, but also on the "service request" page where the challenge letters appear. This indicates a universal problem that's affecting a lot more people than just little old me. In the one response I received from Jim, he indicated that it was a directory resolution problem, which makes perfect sense, but nothing seems to have been done about it. Being a moderator, perhaps you could forward Jim a note and get better results than I have.

Thank you,

Matt
 _GOTOTOP