Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
The "D" Word...
CReading
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 1,726 Posts
KitMaker Network: 558 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 23, 2007 - 08:27 PM UTC
How about a little pressure on the church? I'd gladly post a letter or send an email complaining loudly if you were to provide such an address. I think it is outrageous that they feel there is no major transgression here. And they are supposed to be setting examples and training our kids to do right?

I trust you have family close to watch over the kids while you are overseas. Don't give her a chance to do anything while you are gone.

Again, I sympathize with your situation. Time heals all and in the end this sleezebag that put the moves on your wife will get his.

Charles
hellbent11
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
entire network: 725 Posts
KitMaker Network: 320 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2007 - 11:21 AM UTC
Rob, I'll keep you in my prayers!

From what I know of you on this site you are a stand up guy so it's her loss!

That does suck about the church thing! I would bring that to the attention of the church leadership!

Just do what you think is best for your young-uns! They're the ones that matter most!
troubble27
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 783 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2007 - 05:50 PM UTC
Hmmm..........as I recall, you said this scum bag was married, right? If I were in your position, I would find out who his current wife is and send her copies of all the dirt you got. If you make things bad for him directly, you look bad. Let his wife make him miserable. Besides, clearly there will be a divorce there too, and if she has her fair share of dirt on him, that will help HER in court and assure he wont get shiite from that either.

Quick story for you that might make you feel better. My friend Scott was having problems with his wife some years ago. One night he came home early from work to find some guy nailing his wife. He wasnt mad. In fact, he laughed and said "Call me when your done and I'll be back". Well, long story short, as a result of that incident, his wife didnt get shiite in the divorce. She walked away with her clothes, car, jewelry, and about 10 grand. Thats it! So, most likely (and I am hoping) the law works the same where you live and your wife doesnt get jack shiite.

I was also a bit shocked to learn the guy would actually come to your house while youre in Afghanistan?!?!?!?! This guy has some serious testis. Perhaps you might consider getting a rottweiler and training him with a dummy that looks like this sleaze ball? If anything happens, you could always say in court that the dog has to do with your job in the military, and since your career change, youve had an affection for Rottweilers.

ONe last thing. Before you deploy, make sure to take an inventory of any valuable and personal belongings you leave behind. Take dated pictures, write a list, and either take it with you or leave it with some close family member. If this POS would steal your wife, who knows what else he may try to steal while youre gone.

Well, thats all that comes to mind for the moment. IF I think of anything else that might be helpful, I'll post it here or PM you.

Gary

PS - keep your head up, you ARE the better man! And being single isnt bad anyway. A funny comedian once said "single stands for...............Stay Intoxicated Nightly Get Laid Everyday" LOL
A-Train
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
entire network: 715 Posts
KitMaker Network: 236 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 - 08:40 PM UTC
Just look after the kids, They'll come to realise that Mr Scumbag doesn't even compete with ol daddy.

&Good luck with the courts, just remember, try and stay cool.

Karma will have it's way with those son's of a b*tches.
novembersong
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 370 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 10:53 PM UTC
Robert,
My deepest sympathies for your problems. i know you dont know me from adams tomcat, and I'm not a marriage expert or anything, but if ever you have the need for an impartial ear, just bring it on Podnah, I'm here. Talking to this motley gang of mugs, and keeping yourself busy will do wonders for you though. I have never been divorced (not yet anyway), but Ive been thru some nasty breakups, and Im telling you, talk to people, support groups, hell, talk to the wife of this (pardon my French in advance) jizzbag who your wife is with! She's in the same boat after all, and you guys do have something in common, maybe you can both come to understand exactly why things happened.

Case-In-Point;
My Aunt went thru the same exact thing. her husband of 37+ years dumped her for their best friends wife, a relationship that lasted a scant 7 years before she dumped him.My Uncle (sadly) died alone, realizing that what he initially had, was far better than anything he had for even a fleeting moment. My Aunt actually ended up marrying the Husband of the wife my Uncle left her for, and they are to this day extremely happy, so the future is unwritten Bro, just know you are not alone,