Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
How is the Armorama Fantasy Football coming?
Halfyank
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 5,221 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,983 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 31, 2006 - 10:09 PM UTC
Looks like they got it adjusted. Congratulations Bob. Though after last night I'm not inclined to be too happy about any team that has Kansas City in the name winning.

I also won in my fantasy league. http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/freeboxscore?leagueId=149194&teamId=2&scoringPeriodId=17&mode=h2h&version=quick The other guy really dominated all season, I just got hot at the right time.

I will mark my calendar now for next year so I don't miss out joining you guys again.

Hollowpoint
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
entire network: 2,748 Posts
KitMaker Network: 841 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 01, 2007 - 06:25 AM UTC
Scores are not official until Tuesday morning ... so I'm delaying the celebration.

Rodger -- It looks like you also benefitted from Tomlinson having a weak performance. Had he done his usual, I would have lost.

And ... ah ... too bad about the Broncos (hehe). Watch Larry Johnson steamroll over the Colt defense.

On a serious note, it was pretty shocking to hear about the New Year's Day shooting death of Denver cornerback Darrent Williams. What a tragic end for a promising young man. It sounds like he really had things together and certainly did not deserve what happened.