Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
I come in peace
GunTruck
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 5,885 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,405 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 08:27 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Since Feb 30 is just around the corner. #:-)

Is there anymore information on the peace negotiation???

Oink Fluvian Oink!!!!!

Yeah - I got a big ol pot set on the stove for cookin Fluvians! Gettin hungry!

Gunnie
ladymodelbuilder
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 1,218 Posts
KitMaker Network: 325 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 10:26 AM UTC
Sir, our carrier "Ms. Piggy" is on stand-by.... and awaits your orders......
GeneralFailure
Visit this Community
European Union
entire network: 2,289 Posts
KitMaker Network: 532 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 11:04 AM UTC

Hmmmm... interesting development. I was wondering : can anyone help me with a nice recipe for fluvian ? Since I stopped eating pork last week, I get rather hungry...
GunTruck
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 5,885 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,405 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 11:52 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hmmmm... interesting development. I was wondering : can anyone help me with a nice recipe for fluvian ? Since I stopped eating pork last week, I get rather hungry...

In Honor of one of my Heroes - Dave Lister (Red Dwarf) #:-) - Here's My Recipe:

Fluvian Vindaloo - by Gunnie

2 lbs. Fluvian tenders
1 tsp. salt - or sprinkle to taste
1 Tbs. olive oil
1 Tbs. minced garlic
1 baseball size onion, sliced - a young Fluvian pre-adolscent works here too!
1 large bell pepper, julienne-style
1 Tbs. soy sauce - Worschestire Sauce if you're from England - works nicely too!
1 Tbs. Satan's Breath® Vindaloo Powder - HOT STUFF!
1 Tbs. Satan's Breath® Cajun Blend - GOOD STUFF!
1 14½oz. can sliced stewed tomato - goes great with Fluvians!

In a preheated Wok add the Olive Oil. When it begins to swirl, add the minced garlic, salt, Vindaloo Powder, Cajun Blend and the Fluvian tenders. Cook that Fluvian 'till almost done. Now add the onions, bell pepper, soy sauce and stewed tomatoes. Stir fry until the onions start to collapse, then add the can of tomatoes. Set to Low heat, and simmer 10 minutes to mix the flavors. Serve over Rice - steamed or Southern "Dirty" style.

Serves 8 Hungry PIG's...

Chef Gunnie
Bodeen
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 1,744 Posts
KitMaker Network: 283 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 12:12 PM UTC
ATTENTION..ATTENTION...NOW HEAR THIS,NOW HEAR THIS....There can be NO PEACE with the Fluvian Race (unless they are willing to kick in a couple of cases of beer and some maidens who shall we say...are ready to Rock and Roll) I come before you all,my fellow swine, as director of Pork Rind Security. It is my sad duty to inform the sty that there is an evil underhanded conspiracy afoot to undermine the very existance of Pigdom. Yes they may have flowery words...those fluvians! And they may be pretty...but CAN THEY Fight (Dirty Dozen Reference)? I think the question remains and always shall, How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Answer this my friends and we shall unlock the secret of the evil Fluvian plans. But until such time as we are able to find the answer..we shall bide our time...be vigilant...and take everything the Fluvian pigs (OH wait...we're the pigs!) dogs say with a grain of salt and maybe a carrot or two and some garlic plus some tomatoes and truffels thrown in just for good measure. Thank you and "May the Pork be with YOU!"
Bodeen
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 12:22 PM UTC
Another thing my brothers and sisters...We shall have to deal with the BBW eventually. Although he and others like him are working hard to reactivate their "HUFFING AND PUFFING" weapons of mass destruction it is my humble opinion that the Fluvian Dogs are our first priroity. And in the IMMORTAL words of Sir Winston Churchill.. and I quote"EOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I dropped a cigar down the front of my jumpsuit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ponder these words piglets and let them sink into your juicey pink souls!
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 01:15 PM UTC

Gotta tenderize them Fluvians.
GeneralFailure
Visit this Community
European Union
Posted: Thursday, February 27, 2003 - 05:04 AM UTC

Quoted Text

We shall have to deal with the BBW eventually.

You're welcome to discuss that matter with me, Bodeen. But not tonite please. I just had two lambs for lunch and my fridge is crammed full with fluvian leftovers. But if you really have to... fine with me. Please don't come alone. I just cleaned the BBQ and it would be a pity to soil it for just one little porkie.

Thanks for that Vinaloo recipe, by the way, Chef Gunnie.
Bodeen
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, February 27, 2003 - 12:16 PM UTC
AHHH ERRRRRRRRRRR AAHHHHHHHHHHH WELLLL OOOOPPPPPS. I think I'll be going now. Guards HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!
airwarrior
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 2,085 Posts
KitMaker Network: 559 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 31, 2003 - 01:45 PM UTC

Quoted Text

IT IS A FLUVIAN TRICK!!!!!

RUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAVE YOURSELVES !!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek run for your piggie lives!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
GeneralFailure
Visit this Community
European Union
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 - 08:56 AM UTC
OK little porkies. I kept this neck of the woods pretty much free of Fluvians for several months. On Thursday I leave on holiday with missus Wolf and the cub. We'll be gone for a while, so you poor little pinkie porks will have to sort it out and stay safe from those Fluvies. Don't do anything silly while I'm gone, now hear ?! Stay in a brick house and don't come out after dark. Cya later !

Bodeen
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 - 10:40 AM UTC
oh you biggest of bad old wolves....You're going bye byes!!!!!! Yippee Yahoo. Now I can sleep well, at least for a few nights, knowing that i only have those Fuluvians to worry about for a while. I would like to request that April 1st will be hereafter known as "The Day the Big Bad Wolf said he was going to take a holiday and took some of the pressure off the Sty Day!" This is a momentous occaision...a moral victory..a shot in the arm for our war weary stymates...But wait..could this be a sinister April Fools Joke! A ploy to make us dance in the street and then make...dare I say it...PORKCHOPS...out of us. I for one am staying indoors and only leaving with a bodyguard of portly porkers armed to the teeth. I see through your evil plan wolf! You don't fool me! Well..if you are going on a holiday...have fun and watch the fat and cholesterol intake...especially the (gulp) pork!
Fluvula
Visit this Community
entire network: 1 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 - 02:37 PM UTC
Well now, with him out of the way, The assimilation will begin!!!!!!

Yes, it is I, Fluvula, Queen of ALL Fluvia and now that your protector is gone, I will begin the process of incorporating your meager little band into our society. Don't worry guys, your lives will be spared.

That is until we run out of baccon bits.

PS, my friends call me Fluvy

SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
entire network: 3,271 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 - 03:01 PM UTC
Lady Fluvy,

1st. SHOW ME YOUR TRUE FACE!!!!!!

2nd. Since Fluvians are asexcual, how can there is a queen?

3rd. Are you linked with Fluva? ya fluvians aren't too creative when comes to names.....

4th. If you are hot, then you can direct all your inquiry of the sty to me solely.

Yours Truly.
MrRoo
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 3,856 Posts
KitMaker Network: 719 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 - 08:51 PM UTC
no no no NO piggy # 2 david the HKSM. I am first as only I have transportation for a Queen.
It's also got a bed and mirrored ceilings fit for a Queen to. Besides Her Majesty may be contaigous and only I am willing to sacrifice myself in one final bonking, opps I mean interigation on behalf or my piggy brothers.

But I must also ask Piggy # 2 please do not be too 'cheeky' to brother Oberse as he gets too excited for his own good.

So now I go to the sacrifisal alter with my, I mean the fluvian Queen with the nice long smooth legs riding right up to a.............................................. (CENSURED BY CHOISE) :-) :-) :-) #:-)
SOW1
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 289 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 - 10:03 PM UTC
Fluvula shall be eventually be encorporated into the "Fluvian Defector/POW Harem"... She will no longer concider herself a Queen once the Pigs are done with her mind and body!!!
Dave and Cliff rest assured that she will be available for your "torture"...
Graywolf
Staff MemberSenior Editor
HISTORICUS FORMA
Visit this Community
Izmir, Turkey / Türkçe
entire network: 6,405 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,013 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 - 10:53 PM UTC
Torture??? if i heard it right,I can help Cliff and Dave on that....only to Flavians??
warlock0322
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 1,036 Posts
KitMaker Network: 152 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 - 11:33 PM UTC
As the newly appointed Commandant of Pig Marine Aviation. My first official act I have activated all PMV WIngs to be on high alert. To pound anything that moves against the sty in any a hostile or unwelcomed fashion. Also have initiated and enforcing a no fly zone over number 1 and 2's stys any unauthorized or suspicious craft within these boundries pilots have authorization to chop down and make Ceaser Salad out of them
airwarrior
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 - 11:47 AM UTC

Quoted Text

As the newly appointed Commandant of Pig Marine Aviation. My first official act I have activated all PMV WIngs to be on high alert. To pound anything that moves against the sty in any a hostile or unwelcomed fashion. Also have initiated and enforcing a no fly zone over number 1 and 2's stys any unauthorized or suspicious craft within these boundries pilots have authorization to chop down and make Ceaser Salad out of them

can I please install a SAM site? oh please oh please oh please!
warlock0322
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 1,036 Posts
KitMaker Network: 152 Posts
Posted: Thursday, April 03, 2003 - 11:27 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

can I please install a SAM site? oh please oh please oh please!

The SAm can be put there but I cannot guarentee the safety of the site. The Pilots are itching to go and don't want a friendly fire incident....
airwarrior
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, April 04, 2003 - 09:26 AM UTC
can I install an airstrip maby I see a freindly relationship with the wingy thingys coming on.............hmmmmmmmmmmmmm