Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
I come in peace
Fluvian
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2003 - 06:26 PM UTC
To all the the pigs of the dry land world

I come in a simple effort of peace between our two races. yes we control most of the world but we are happy with the water that we control. As far as the dry lands.. one day we shall control that domain, but in the time being can we not get along ? I am disheartend to read that you wish to make war with My peaceful people. This talk of recon and Z-team have the members of our govt. rather spooked. Which is why I have come to you in an effort to make peace.. If you still wish our FLuvian maidens to still do interagations I am very sure they would be happy to help, though I can not promise you that you will be totaly safe with the Fluvian girls.. they are....how shall I say this... rather very bold when doing interagations with would be interagationes,but I can asure you that they are normaly 5' 8" 38 D to 40 DD in chest and pack a nice suitecase in the rear if I say so Myself.

but it is late ..

again as I stated I do come in peace and wish to resolve this matter. so that we both may live in peace.

Fluvial, the Fluvian Liaison

SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
entire network: 3,271 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2003 - 06:41 PM UTC
Oh My God!!! What a dramatic turn of event!!!! Fluvial, this is way beyond my power instaled upon my by his most Pakish, I think I will call an emergency Ministers meeting (which is about every pig, since every single one of them seems to hold a rather prestigeous title).

Then we will get back to you, YES, we will get back to you!!! As we always do!!! We will get back to you!!!!!

For the time being, since you are in our domain, please oink as we do. Oink Fluvian Oink!!!! And show your true water vegetable face!!!!

P.S. Is GSO your agent in our land?

P.P.S. About those maidens, more information will be nice....
#:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-)
stugiiif
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 1,434 Posts
KitMaker Network: 114 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2003 - 06:45 PM UTC
Well, as minister of foreign affairs, i great you and have to remind you helga is the fluvian we have working for us!!!!!! Olga and Miki are happy little pigs!!!!!!!!!, I fyou want to have3 a Peace confrence contact my office on the 30th FEB to set a date for talks to begin!!!! have fun
stug
Rattler
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 512 Posts
KitMaker Network: 79 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2003 - 06:46 PM UTC
Fluvial,

I find it odd that you would all of a sudden show up in our AO.. even more so I find it strange that you sought us out.. and this talk of peace you claim to bring.. I don't know.. your Leader has more plans up his sleve then he is letting on..

that is all for now.. but for now be welcomed an respect the pigies of this stye.... you are now warned to act as a Pigus.. do so with Honor
Favorisio
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 277 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2003 - 09:47 PM UTC
As secret operative in the UK, i feel it is my duty to report that "Fluvian" may in fact be an Imposter!!!!! I am sure I recognise the tone of voice, and the in-depth knowledge of the interrogators makes me suspicious.

If you are who you say you are, maybe some photos of the interrogators will help your cause (and mine).

BTW I ate some water chestnuts the other day, mmmmmmm, makes me wonder if they were Fluvians in disguise????
Desert-Fox
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 652 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 02:30 AM UTC
Careful favorisio, we must be careful not to step on each others toes, for I am the piggy spy in the UK, we should work together to erradicate the fluvian influence in this country and epoch.
shhhhhhhhhh, I can smell them......
Oberst
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 851 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 02:43 AM UTC
IT IS A FLUVIAN TRICK!!!!!

RUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAVE YOURSELVES !!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 04:21 AM UTC
Um...all the inputs are very sound and intelligent!!! Now I have second thoughts. Unless you show us your true vegetable face, then the First Fluvian war will commence as planned on Feb 31 right after your talk with us!!!!!

Fluvian Mind Trick!!!!!!!! #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-)
generalzod
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 3,172 Posts
KitMaker Network: 612 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 04:40 AM UTC
I thought that all the Fluvians were destroyed when my native planet Krypton destroyed it I see at least one of you escaped As long as you aren't in cahoots with Superman I think we can get along If not the the Pig Militia Commander stands by with the troops and awaits orders from eithe #1 or #2
BTW I don't take orders from the GSO I really wonder about him #:-)
Favorisio
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 277 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 04:42 AM UTC
Desert Fox, I apologise for stepping on your trotters, I can assure you it's only cos I have big ones myself!!!

Maybe we should compare notes, I am convinced something is afoot (and not 12 inches).

PS why do you have to be quiet when you smell something?

matt
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 5,957 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,626 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 05:42 AM UTC
GSO must interrogate prior to trust being formed

I do need a title too..........Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........Must think of one.............
WeWillHold
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 2,314 Posts
KitMaker Network: 185 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 07:06 AM UTC
Perhaps the following is too simple, but---This Fluvian, or Fluvians are basically water based vegetables--right? (i.e. "walking salads").

Well fellow Hogs, once these "Veg Heads" are captured, I propose we throw them in the nearest trough, hit them with about a gallon of Thousand Island Salad dressing, and have "a feed"

Remember, we're Pigs, and we'll eat just about anything. Life is good!!!

jackhammer
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 357 Posts
KitMaker Network: 40 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 07:24 AM UTC
This is very disturbing.....disturbing indeed.....hmmmm.......Are we to believe that a Fluvian suddenly can speak in english without someone teaching him? Are we to believe that the numerious casualties of the DSB were peaceful? Are we to believe that a water breed wants nothing less than the dominion over all races? Are we to believe Hillary Clinton is not a dyke? I will remind everyone of the mental stress apllied to HMSSLDDA and his current recovery. Should we just let the Fluvians continue thier rampage through our beloved leaders? What of thier apparent turning and loosing and turning again of poor Adam? Is there no honore amongst us? Do we not have pride? Can't we summon up some bravery? Can I get a Big Mac,large fries, and a coke?We must stand strong! We must let our knowledge of the Fluvians dastardly deeds stir us to action! We must continue the good fight! We must remember to take our meds!
As for Matt.......I tought you were the Tactical Leader of Sleep Depervation?
matt
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 5,957 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,626 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 07:42 AM UTC
Jonus, Thank you for the reminder......the sleep depravation made me forget #:-) #:-) #:-)
I'll add it to to my Sig line...........
WeWillHold
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 2,314 Posts
KitMaker Network: 185 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 08:27 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I will remind everyone of the mental stress apllied to HMSSLDDA and his current recovery.

I am troubled by the above misconception.

I will volunter as a "character" reference for Dave anytime.---I would have no trouble telling anyone that Dave is one of the biggest characters I've ever encountered.

TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 11:01 AM UTC

Long range vision device activated.
Oberst
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 851 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 03:09 PM UTC
JACKHAMMER is a dirty FLUVIAN
andy007
Visit this Community
Wellington, New Zealand
entire network: 2,088 Posts
KitMaker Network: 471 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 03:22 PM UTC
N.B a Veg head head in NZ means you are are as thick as a plank
:-) :-)
Fluvian
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 2 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 05:04 PM UTC
Greetings once again Pigs of the DSB

I am deeply troubled by the harsh words of your members. I come to your leaders with a message of peace from my people and it seems that you only want war.Is there not enough trouble in this world.. we simply want a mierové urovnanie with your Pigs. but if you are still bent upon invading our wetlands.. then we shall fight a bloody battle with you till the end... our Fluvian soldiers were traind by the very best meat market butchers around the dry lands.. so be prepaird little piggies of the DSB....

but as requested I will hold a meeting with one of your Heads of State upon which said meeting is finished I do hope that we shall become allies.. if not.. then so be it...

SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 06:21 PM UTC
Fluvial,

Greeting. My apologize on behalf for the pigs if any of their comment brought ill feeling. But this is understandable because we have been under Fluvian threats for a long long time, and all the good pigs had just about enough.!!!

Oink !

Nevertheless, we are prepare to negotiate peace to avoid onslaught. WE PIGS HAD SUFFERED ENOUGH!!!! YES!!!! WE DID!!!!!

We are prepare to negotiate under the following condition(s):

1. All Fluvian Armed Force be dissolved immediately, and unarmed force as well!!!!
2. Fluvian settlement to be relocated, and a Fluvian-free zone to be created at least 133 Fluvian nautical miles to any dry lands
3. Submit to us Fluvian agents’ name and pictures
4. Surrender to us 80% of your Fluvian Maiden
5. All your Fluvian Royal Offspring must spent 16 years of their Childhood on dryland and educated by pigs with no any Fluvian influence whatsoever.
6. Fluvian royal family ‘s marriage must be sanctioned by DSB leaders.

The above agreed, then we can talk about peace.

Oink Sieg Oink!!!! OINKTY OINK!!!!!!!

LLDSB!!!!!
#:-) #:-)
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 07:12 PM UTC
YEAH RIGHT! sounds goofy to me!

Death to Fluvians!

Chris Large Swine on the right
stugiiif
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 1,434 Posts
KitMaker Network: 114 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 - 09:36 AM UTC
Sir the navy stands by fopr your orders, and the minister of foreign affairs stands by to negotiate on the fifth tuesday of every month!!!! hehehehe stug
Rattler
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 512 Posts
KitMaker Network: 79 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 - 10:14 PM UTC
Fluvial, it is odd that your Nation would send you to US the DSB to seek peace seeing by the information that has been given to Me by members of the elite Z-Team.. would appear that you Nation is doing well off all on its owne so why do you seek peace with US ??

and where is this information on the Fluvian maidens ???

why are you stalling?? are you planning an invasion ???

this answer need and MUST be answerd before the security teams will allow you anywhere near a single member of our Group of Govt Officals

that is all
merkava8
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 501 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 15, 2003 - 04:06 PM UTC
Death to Fluvians or really painful feet tickling #:-)
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 - 03:45 PM UTC
Since Feb 30 is just around the corner. #:-)

Is there anymore information on the peace negotiation???

Oink Fluvian Oink!!!!!