_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Patriotfiles.com Excellent site!
TreadHead
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 5,000 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,210 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2002 - 11:07 PM UTC
Howdy all,

Don't know how many of you are aware of this interesting site, but didn't want to take the chance of having any of you miss it. Check it out and let us all know what you think!

Tread.
Kencelot
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 4,268 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,174 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 29, 2002 - 12:20 AM UTC
Hey Tread, nice find indeed. It's certainly new to me.

Hope you don't mind, but I've added the link to help our non-copy -n- paste -no -other -window -opened users out a bit.

http://www.patriotfiles.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index
Sabot
entire network: 12,596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,557 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 29, 2002 - 12:30 AM UTC
I had an e-mail to this site sent to my "other" e-mail account. This is the one I use when I post on modeling related sites. I assumed it was spam and just blew it off like I do most unsolicited e-mail (not asking a model related questions). You ever notice how some spam e-mail subjects are starting to look like they may have come from someone who may know you to entice you to open them?
Kencelot
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 4,268 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,174 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 29, 2002 - 12:41 AM UTC
Absolutely Rob! I too use another e-mail address for that purpose. It collects alot of spam and junk. Lately I've been noticing that some are seemingly more personal too. If an e-mail gets to me w/o a senders address (some are just showing something like the sender's first name) I simply delete.
A recent one came from a Yahoo Groups that titled something like "Remember we talked in the group...bla, bla, bla" Funny thing is, I never talked with anyone there, just posted questions and answers...once!!!!
They're trying to be more clever, but we're onto em!
 _GOTOTOP