_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Hobby Lobby 50% off!!!
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
entire network: 6,043 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,603 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 - 11:05 PM UTC

Quoted Text

hey guys

keep an close eye on your sales slip I went in there today an bought bout 9 kits and 4 of them the lil gal charged Me full price for them.... I got home an called the store manager an told her bout it.. an the hassle the gal gave Me bout refunding the extra money.. hehe I walked out with a total of 11 kits.. gotta love red head store managers.... and yes she was cute.. but I think she could be a fluvian spy though..

We might need to Interrogate this redheaded cute Fluvian wench by any chance did you get her Phone# so as to call and set up a private interrogation session
phleck
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
entire network: 8 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 01:54 AM UTC

Quoted Text

hehe I walked out with a total of 11 kits..

11 kits? Wow! What did you get? I went back a 2nd time and picked up the following:

* Tamiya M20
* Tamiya M2 Bradley
* Tamiya M48A3
* Tamiya 6x6 Cargo Truck
* Tamiya M113 ACAV

-Matt
kingcrt
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
entire network: 118 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 03:32 PM UTC
The hobby Lobby near me had poor selection of Armor models by the time I got there. I did manage to pick up the Tamiya M20 and M3A2 though. I am thjinking about going back for another M3A2 to build into a T19 with the Italeri 105mm howitzer that I have been hanging on to. Does anyone know how often hobby lobby runs this sale during a year?
KFMagee
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 1,586 Posts
KitMaker Network: 302 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 06:08 PM UTC
The HobbyLobby in Plano (Dallas) usually carries only 3-4 military models, and tons (TONS) of cars and trucks. I have only seen the M4, M20, and Panzer IV there in the past... when does this sale end?
phleck
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
entire network: 8 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 06, 2003 - 01:33 AM UTC

Quoted Text

The HobbyLobby in Plano (Dallas) usually carries only 3-4 military models, and tons (TONS) of cars and trucks. I have only seen the M4, M20, and Panzer IV there in the past... when does this sale end?

It's for one week only, so either Friday or Saturday it'll be over.

-Matt
gr8voyager
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 200 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 06, 2003 - 06:14 AM UTC
I'm with Herberta up in the northeast - man, it's not fair. At least we have one thing you don't have:

That's right - it just started snowing. 8" by tonight. Just snapped the photo. No, not Bastogne - my back porch. So there - I get to look forward to shovelling out my driveway, walkway and porch while you are building your brand new models ... hey wait a second ... darn, screwed again - I'm moving down south.

GR8Voyager
 _GOTOTOP