Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Vermin #%$^&*@!!!
troubble27
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 783 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 11:24 AM UTC
[quote] they need to continuously wear down their teeth otherwise their teeth will literally puncture the mouths if allowed to grow unchecked. [quote]

LMAO Im getting a mental image of the Saber Tooth Squirrel from the movie "Ice Age". Maybe next year try some 220V christmas lights. That oughta fry the little pricks!
Lucky13
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,707 Posts
KitMaker Network: 530 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 11:40 AM UTC
I'm afraid that you won't like what you're seeing here fellas, but I've heard some nasty rumours that the wee squirrels are arming themself up..... Here's a photo that I managed to steal.
Augie
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
entire network: 711 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 01:11 PM UTC
That's just too dern funny!!!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Halfyank
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 5,221 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,983 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 10:08 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I'm afraid that you won't like what you're seeing here fellas, but I've heard some nasty rumours that the wee squirrels are arming themself up..... Here's a photo that I managed to steal.

That actually makes it a bit more sporting. It would take away any remaining qualms I have about blowing away the little rats.
erichvon
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,694 Posts
KitMaker Network: 82 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 07:37 AM UTC
My brother had a squirrel infestation recently. I actually thought it was funny as they didn't keep me awake at night partying but from what he said they seemed to invite their mates over for all night parties. Turned out that the main lady squirrel was pregnant and booted all the baby squirrels out after two weeks. He went into psy ops mode and kept waking her up with a pointy stick at random times. She got so pissed off with it she left. Mind you prior to that one climbed in through his bedroom window when he was down stairs and he found it sitting on his bed. Took him over an hour to catch it...LOL. I offered to take my terrier up but I think he was concerned about how much damage he'd do trying to catch the squirrel as he does get a bit lary when he sees cats/squirrels/ rats...basically anything that isn't him