Shows and events in North America.
Kansas City IPMS contest March 22
Hollowpoint
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
entire network: 2,748 Posts
KitMaker Network: 841 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 16, 2003 - 05:34 AM UTC
KC Con 2003, sponsored by IPMS Great Plains, is March 22. Here's a link to more information: http://www.ipmsgreatplains.com/KCC2003-Home.htm

This is always a great show -- and has had ARMOR models win Best of Show (last year it was Chris Mrosko's Nashorn; I believe the year before it was Scott Conner's Opel Blitz).

Even if you don't feel like competing, it is well worth attending to see the fantastic models, swap ideas, and drop tons of money in the vendors rooms.

If you see a guy in a Packer hat, say "HI" -- 'cuz it'll be me.
sgtsauer
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
entire network: 2,605 Posts
KitMaker Network: 650 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 16, 2003 - 06:50 AM UTC
I'm supposed to be on an field training exercise on the 22nd but it may be cancelled. If it is, I will definitely be there. I will look for you.
Hollowpoint
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
entire network: 2,748 Posts
KitMaker Network: 841 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 16, 2003 - 07:07 AM UTC
Hope you can make it, Brent.

I hope to have my DML T26-E3 done by then (I'm waiting for the base's groundwork to dry right now). I was great to see you, Rob and Anders at the meeting last week. I hope to attend the AMPS meeting Wednesday night, too.

Do you know the guy who was looking for info on the quad-.50 trailer? I have found a great website that may answer all of his questions.
AndersHeintz
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 2,250 Posts
KitMaker Network: 266 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 16, 2003 - 07:19 AM UTC
Hola Bob,

Nice to meet you also! I'll be at the show so I'll see you there if not before at the IPMS March meeting.
 _GOTOTOP