Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Der Sonntag Bund Roll Call, Part 2
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
entire network: 3,271 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 01:49 PM UTC
Beware of the Kangaroos!!!! #:-) #:-) #:-) .......Oh my, only if I had a kangaroo, my life would be so much happier...

Okay, I extend to Cliff, Pig Number 0063, and also minister of transportation.

Great to have ya with us. Oink Fluvian Oink!!!!!

SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 01:52 PM UTC
For those you wonder about whereabout of number 62. 62 is assigned to Chief. Our Master Pig of Boat on the Pigsmarck.
MrRoo
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 3,856 Posts
KitMaker Network: 719 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 08:08 PM UTC
bugger and i thort i jumped some. One of you buggers musta tied me Kangaroo down. Hmmmmm that sheep looks nice....................opps beter wake up.
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) #:-)
Posted: Saturday, February 15, 2003 - 11:48 AM UTC
well, after some of the characters we have in here, i guess we'll let anybody in. this club welcomes only the silliest, most self effacing and strangest of hobbyists. anyone who has a twisted, bent, and warped sense of humor is welcome. people who take themselves too seriously and are rivet counters, who need massive attitude adjustments are not welcome.

good modeling does not equate to bad attitude(except for Oberst).

and only the most obnoxious slime make it to our wallow. hehehehehehehe #:-) #:-)

the people who want in now have to have a that quality that we in DSB look for: disdain for our fellow man and bad breath. so, if you have what it take to be in the DSB, well we may just let you in for our amusement and object of scorn and verbal abuse. if you take this seriously, we do not need you. i have never been serious about anything.

Chris #:-) Obnoxio the Wonder Pig
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
entire network: 9,763 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,351 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 15, 2003 - 11:58 AM UTC
Is there a list anywhere of all pige 1 to 63? Is there a list of ministers and what ministries we have? Is there a schindler´s list? How many on the list are pissed? Is there a list that include all the lists?
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
Posted: Saturday, February 15, 2003 - 12:53 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Is there a list anywhere of all pige 1 to 63? Is there a list of ministers and what ministries we have? Is there a schindler´s list? How many on the list are pissed? Is there a list that include all the lists?

Plastic Oink Fluvian Oink!!!!!!!

In the news letter there will be a list from 1 to 63.... The minister list is hard to give....since we give out ministries worse than North Korea gives out medals.... #:-) .....There is a list for Fluvians. BUT THIS IS CLASSIFIED!!!!!! And there is also a list included all lists, but it's also CLASSIFIED!!!!!!!! #:-) #:-) #:-)

Now, submit yourself to GSO for interrogration for being nosy, and no HELGA for you!!! YES!!!! NO HELGA!!!!!!BUAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oink Fluvian Oink!!!!!!!!! #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-)
merkava8
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 501 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 15, 2003 - 03:11 PM UTC
63 Holy crap!! I leave and there is another recruiting drive #:-) #:-)
Posted: Sunday, February 16, 2003 - 07:27 PM UTC
geezus, we have more ministers than we have minions, what is the deal here. too many ministers spoil the sty, but what the hey! i am now making no.2 head of all ministries and he is your boss. any new appointments will go through him. SIEG OINK! SIEG OINK!

Chris commandant-Pigs-r-us
stugiiif
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 1,434 Posts
KitMaker Network: 114 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 16, 2003 - 11:47 PM UTC
well pak, i have to say that dave will not be running the propaganda minestry!!!!! he can't type and his engrish is lousy #:-) #:-) #:-) sorry dave!!!! open point for a beating!!!hehehehe but, I have always done this myself and the lack of supervision is an aid to my work!!! lets leaveit that way!!! stug
FAUST
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
entire network: 8,797 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,186 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2003 - 12:00 AM UTC

Quoted Text

well pak, i have to say that dave will not be running the propaganda minestry!!!!! he can't type and his engrish is lousy #:-) #:-) #:-)

Steve sorry I have to do this

You had comments that daves English was louzy
what about your Engrish :-) :-) :-)

Posted: Monday, February 17, 2003 - 02:41 AM UTC
okay Steve, have it your way.
good point Robert, Steve's english is just as bad
got to have more minions and stooges (Hey, Mo!)

Chris and his four man band
GeneralFailure
Visit this Community
European Union
entire network: 2,289 Posts
KitMaker Network: 532 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2003 - 03:55 AM UTC

ROFL !!
I'm a bit mor furry, but I'm sure you'll accept me at a member.
Maybe I can help you little pigsies with my specialty. I have a masters degree in BBQ and I recently published a bestseller that was translated in 12 languages : 365 juicy pork recipes...
Maybe I can run the kitchen for ya ?

Hooooooooooooooooooowl !

Jan
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2003 - 04:05 AM UTC
Jan will always be welcome, great to have you, and you'll be Pig 64...

Oink Fluvian Oink!!!!
GeneralFailure
Visit this Community
European Union
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2003 - 10:59 AM UTC
And I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your ho... oops. Almost gave myself away there.
I'm surprised you accepted a disguised wolf to become a member so easily.
Hihihi...

Oberst
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 851 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2003 - 12:07 PM UTC
Ahhh, you may think that us Pigs are unintelligent but au contrare, we will be vigilant in our watch of the Big Bad Wolf.
One slip-up and off to the slaughterhouse for you.

Andrew
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2003 - 01:13 PM UTC
Jan,
even if you are joking, you are more than welcome to our silly little group. you can still be the BBW if you want, does not matter to me. we are not prejudiced, we take your kind in(i mean European), so make youself at home and feel welcome.

Chris DSB Wolf Hide Skinning Group
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2003 - 01:17 PM UTC

Quoted Text

And I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your ho... oops. Almost gave myself away there.
I'm surprised you accepted a disguised wolf to become a member so easily.
Hihihi...

Shows how big and fat we really are.... Oink Fluvian Oink!!!
TwistedFate
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 805 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2003 - 02:57 PM UTC
Like my Grandpig used to say, "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2003 - 03:18 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Like my Grandpig used to say, "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."

Mind I say that your grandpig is a very very intelligent man. I salute him! Oink Fluvian Oink!

GeneralFailure
Visit this Community
European Union
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2003 - 11:00 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Jan,
even if you are joking, you are more than welcome to our silly little group. you can still be the BBW if you want, does not matter to me. we are not prejudiced, we take your kind in(i mean European), so make youself at home and feel welcome.

Chris DSB Wolf Hide Skinning Group

Why would pigs be so kind to me ? (suspicion, suspicion...). But it's much appreciated.

Well, it's a deal. I won't eat you for now (I just had lunch, thank you.)

Keep your eyes peeled for my dio, little pigsies !

sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
entire network: 6,043 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,603 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2003 - 11:32 PM UTC
Should we send in the PanzerTruppen to check out this Big bad wolf? Maybe he has some of our Piggy brothers holded up for ransom like Bacon or porkchops orHAM even and I am getting Hunger pains thinking about it HMMMM. I need to go check on the Bacon did I say Bacon I meant to say steak !!!
Hail Oink !!!

Maybe he even might have some Fluvian women who need to be raked over the coals!!!
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
Posted: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 01:21 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Should we send in the PanzerTruppen to check out this Big bad wolf? Maybe he has some of our Piggy brothers holded up for ransom like Bacon or porkchops orHAM even and I am getting Hunger pains thinking about it HMMMM. I need to go check on the Bacon did I say Bacon I meant to say steak !!!
Hail Oink !!!

Maybe he even might have some Fluvian women who need to be raked over the coals!!!

General, Let's send in the Pigthers this time! and see what Fluvian maiden he is holding, and free them!!! #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-)
Posted: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 05:14 AM UTC
hmmmmmmmm...................27 total pages. Thanks, Piggies!

From your Lord and Master, Chris, The Grand Swine, Chief Bottle Washer and overall nice guy #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) Death to Fluvians!
deakon
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 10 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 - 05:28 AM UTC
i officially apply to become a member and thank you for the invite ss-74 oinkers..........
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 - 05:35 AM UTC

Quoted Text

i officially apply to become a member and thank you for the invite ss-74 oinkers..........

Deakon, Welcome. You are now officially Pig Number 64!!! You can put the number in your signature line, and also check out various threads here, they are fun.

One more thing, report to GSO for Fluvian Background check, and make sure book a session with Helga....Oh....Helga!!!!

Oinkty Oink Oink!!!!