Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
All Blacks vs Wallabies....Close One
jazza
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
entire network: 2,709 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 29, 2006 - 11:46 AM UTC
I dont know about you guys but i really WAS sitting on the edge of my seat......my gosh that last 10 minutes felt like an eternity and practically got a heart attack when Sterling Mortlock busted through the defense when Dan Carter took his legs out at what must have been 5 meters from the try line.

It certainly would have been more of a classic match up had there been more tries scored but it certainly warmed my heart to see Jo, the rocket man score his try.

Glad to have the Bledisloe Cup back on NZ soil for another year.

What did you guys think of it?
WildCard
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 945 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 29, 2006 - 08:26 PM UTC
Wow... I didn't know ballet dancing could be this rough.

WC
kiwibelg
Visit this Community
Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
entire network: 939 Posts
KitMaker Network: 202 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 30, 2006 - 05:45 AM UTC
Hi Jazza,
Well mate,it's 2:20 Monday morning and i've just finished watching the game.I have tried out Media Zone's internet rugby coverage and it goes off!!Unfortunately with the region codes i had to wait an additional 18hrs. before i could watch the match.At about 6€ ,it beats reading the results on websites or waiting on my dad to send recorded dvd's of matches.For any serious rugby fan who lives outside of N.Z,S.A or Australia this is def. well worth trying out.Packages range from a year to pay per view basis.
Anyways,i'm not going to comment on the game itself,i'm just glad that i got the chance to see the world's two best rugby teams go head to head!!
Cheers,Shay
Fordboy
Visit this Community
Auckland, New Zealand
entire network: 2,169 Posts
KitMaker Network: 447 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 30, 2006 - 09:49 PM UTC
Hi Guys

In my humble opinion that game could be summed up in a simple sentence "Thats called test match rugby"

Regards

Sean