Post your general item needs here.
Commander figure, Tamiya PzIV Ausf. H early
Bodeen
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 1,744 Posts
KitMaker Network: 283 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 12:10 AM UTC

Hi everyone. I'm searching for the Commander figure for the Pz. IV Ausf. H early, from Tamiya. It's the one in winter gear. I'm willing to trade for, or buy this figure. PM me if you are interested.
Thanks,
Jeff
flakgunner
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 657 Posts
KitMaker Network: 201 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 - 04:18 PM UTC
hello,
Panzer IV H (early ?) as in thier old 70's run? if so we've got this model,laying around ,was bought for the hull,for a Bergepanzer IV conversion ,so we've got the complete turret ,skirts, tracks, still laying in the box,if what you're looking for could be in this model,let me know,and i'll search for it ,ive got it put away ,down in our basement.
Joe
Henk
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 6,391 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,600 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 - 05:40 PM UTC
Joe, Jeff means the new tooling Ausf. H, which contains two figures. The dreadfull 70's figure, and the quite acceptable figure in winter outfit.
I'll have a look if I can find it somewhere in the pile...

Cheers
Henk
Bodeen
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 1,744 Posts
KitMaker Network: 283 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 - 09:16 PM UTC

Henk's right Joe, I'm looking for the new Winter commander figure. I modified one of the Tristar Panzer Grenadier figures, standing, by adding an officer's cap. It looks pretty convincing but I think the Tamiya figure looks pretty good also. I also bought the Carter and Crowley three figure SS/Heer panzer crew in winter uniform, to be used with the DML King Tiger "Ardennes Version". Although they are resin I am not completely satisfied with thier "soft" appearance.

I have already received one of the Tamiya figures from another member, But I could always use another. Thanks guys! If you need anything just PM me I have a pretty good sized spares box.

Jeff
 _GOTOTOP