Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Live Rugby Link
kiwibelg
Visit this Community
Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
entire network: 939 Posts
KitMaker Network: 202 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 21, 2006 - 02:59 PM UTC
Hi all,
I found a link here
which enables people from most countries to watch live or delayed coverage of almost all of the main rugby matches from South Africa,Australia and New Zealand.It is mainly for those who live overseas in countries where live rugby is not available.For myself here in Belgium,this generally means going down to one of the local Irish pubs at some unholy hour.Maybe this link might be helpful to some of us rugby fans at the Big A,who live overseas.
Have a good one where ever you are,Cheers,Shay
jazza
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
entire network: 2,709 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 21, 2006 - 03:54 PM UTC
Ah thats a good link. My brother living in Singapore would love this although ive recently resorted to recording the game for him and FTPing over to him since i record off my media center box.

Have you tried it though. Is the streaming any good?
kiwibelg
Visit this Community
Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
entire network: 939 Posts
KitMaker Network: 202 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 21, 2006 - 04:30 PM UTC
Kia Ora Jazza,
Haven't had the chance to try it out yet,i first want to get some b/ground info over the pro's and cons of it all.However for the pay per view option the price seems quite reasonable.Are the quality from your recordings from the media centre alright?Hint hint... :-) Shay
jazza
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
entire network: 2,709 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 02:19 PM UTC
Recordings are pretty clear.

Lemme see what i can do for you though. My bro is grabbing it straight from my comps and i dont exactly have a big uplink. Will let you know once he is done. I do feel for you guys though....i'd go crazy if i couldnt watch the game at all, let alone not be able to watch it live.