_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Kiwi Korner
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
M2A2 Bradley interior
PaulC
Visit this Community
Dunedin, New Zealand
entire network: 13 Posts
KitMaker Network: 10 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 19, 2006 - 03:04 AM UTC
hi all.
im currently working on a M2A2 Bradley, and i want to leave the back hatch open, and for this i will need some interior. do any of you know of any available kits? or is it possible to scratch build one?
ive done a search for similar forums and didnt find any, so please excuse me if this has been posted before, im still relatively new to forums.

Paul
jazza
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
entire network: 2,709 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 19, 2006 - 11:22 AM UTC
If memory serves me right, the Academy M2 Bradley kit comes with an interior. You can interchange this with the Tamiya kit as they fit perfectly.

Do post up progress shots of it once you start!
PaulC
Visit this Community
Dunedin, New Zealand
entire network: 13 Posts
KitMaker Network: 10 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 05:33 AM UTC
whats the best way of taking digital photos? i find that the flash obliterates all the detail.
i will post some progress pics when i get to a decent stage, its a bit of a mess at the mo. its the first model ive done in a fair few years.
im loving it though
jazza
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
entire network: 2,709 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 10:54 AM UTC

Quoted Text

whats the best way of taking digital photos? i find that the flash obliterates all the detail.

At least you already know the fault.

The best way to take photos is to have indirect light. Take 2 table lamps and place them about 45 degrees left and right of the model and shining onto some white paper. You can vary distance between the model and the lamp to adjust the intensity of the light. This produces soft light.

For the camera, if its digital, take without a flash but using a tripod or a stack of books. Vary the exposure time of each shot to get the right lighting on the photograph itself.

Oh dont forget to use a decent background on your model too, preferably white.
 _GOTOTOP