_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Kiwi Korner
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
M2A2 Bradley interior
PaulC
Visit this Community
Dunedin, New Zealand
entire network: 13 Posts
KitMaker Network: 10 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 19, 2006 - 03:04 AM UTC
hi all.
im currently working on a M2A2 Bradley, and i want to leave the back hatch open, and for this i will need some interior. do any of you know of any available kits? or is it possible to scratch build one?
ive done a search for similar forums and didnt find any, so please excuse me if this has been posted before, im still relatively new to forums.

Paul
Brigandine
Visit this Community
Dunedin, New Zealand
entire network: 553 Posts
KitMaker Network: 148 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 11:19 AM UTC
Hi Paul
A very belated response! From what I can see there doesn't yet seem to be an aftermarket set for the Bradley interior - it probably wo't be too long before someone comes up with one (probably Verlinden, who aren't always as accurate as they could be.)

Two sites worth looking at:
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-47827.html
http://science.howstuffworks.com/bradley.htm

Hope this belated response is of help.
jazza
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
entire network: 2,709 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 03:40 PM UTC
Darn, i just realise i was drafting up a response for your question some time back forgot to hit submit. Closed my computer down for the day and lost it. doh!

Anyway was meaning to say that i believe the Academy M2 Bradley comes with an interior and does fit into the Tamiya kit perfectly. Ive seen photos from some of the members here do it so you definitely have to do some kit bashing.

Good Luck!
rjeffs2501
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 120 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 - 06:49 PM UTC
I too was searching for an after market interior. finally I had to do a little kit bashing. fortunatly found a m2 bradley from tamiya on ebay. also the academy version works as well.
 _GOTOTOP