Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
stupidest police calls
jinithith2
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 108 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, June 16, 2006 - 07:54 AM UTC
Hello
Having been a victim of this myself, I'd like to start a thread about the stupidest police calls. Mine was actually a very close call.

I play a game called Runescape (www.runescape.com) and although some might think of this game as nerdy, it is actually not bad...unless you get too deep into it.

Here is the full story:
A couple of months ago, I was really fed up with how a friend of mine with extremely squeaky voice followed me around everywhere, so after telling him to stop following three times (which were all ignored), I began completely ignoring my friend.
School let out, and when we met with all of our other friends, our relationships began healing again, and I was talking to him and we were all nice and yaddy yaddy yadda.
Although we made up, my friend apparently decided to have revenge on me, or just a wake-up call, so he went onto my runescape file and told his friend (lets call him X) to just take 1 item off of it. Well, my friend foolishly trusted X and X in turn took over 3 months of work off of my file.
Later that day, I tried to get on my account only to find that its password had been changed and that after I recovered the password, it was completely ransacked.
I didn't know that my friend would do this to me, so I called him for help and he, realizing what he had done, pretended to be the nice helpful innocent guy by "trying" to help me.
Well after a day or two, I found out through my friend's younger brother that my friend was the one that started this, so i naturally became furious and told him that he had 2 weeks to get the items back.
In the return of the items, I specifically stated that he was to make the items back or ask X nicely for them back, not hack X for it back.
Yesterday, the two weeks were nearly up and I called my friend and said "I want my stuff". Well he said ok and then hung up. I was like "WTH???" so I went to the restroom to empty my bowels.
After I did so, I logged onto Runescape and all of a sudden, X starts messaging me furiously asking for my phone number. I know him in real life and we were actually getting along pretty well so I gave it to him, and instantly, there is a ring from my phone.
On the Runescape message screen, I saw "my mom is calling ur mom and then my mom is calling the police". Extremely alarmed, I picked up the phone and sure enough, it was X's mom.
She made it clear through unnecessary repetition that X paid real money for the items (ITS A COUPLE OF PIXELS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! REAL MONEY?!?!?!?!?!) and that she WILL (she specifically emphasized will) call the police. (BTW paying real money for items is illegal in runescape) So I said "I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!! TELL HIM TO GO BACK ON HIS ACCOUNT AND SEE!!!" so she was like "okay" and then she hung up.
Back on the screen I saw "I win?" from X and I just put him on my ignore list.
The next morning, I talked to X again and I explained how I was completely innocent of my falsely accused hacking. he said "well I looked it up and it qualifies for felony (WTF?!?!?!) so I would have had you on "prohbation". I just fell off of the chair laughing at his idiocy. Maybe I'm horribly mistaken but since when was being innocent a felony?

Now my friend that started all of this has more crap to get us both out of, and X's mom thinks now that I am a no good stealing sh** bag.

Although the stupidity of this police call was actually soothing to the reputation, I still have this piece of poop stuck in it (the reputation) and I would just like to relive it by telling you all bunch of caring people.

LOL I should have just challenged his mom to call the police on me. I would prove in every single way that I was innocent and she'd get it full in the face. Maybe I could even file a lawsuit against her (nah)

For the records, X's account is actually my friend's (illegal #1 in runescape) and he bought items for real money (illegal #2 in runescape) and he hacked me (illegal #3 in runescape). Now, I could, with a few words and a click of the mouse, get him permanently banned.
I'm actually thinking about it, but then he might file other stupid reports XD

thanks for listening to my ardous rant guys.
jinithith2
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 108 Posts
Posted: Friday, June 16, 2006 - 06:48 PM UTC
he will eventually ban himself by continuing to scam other people,and buy the few pixels from eBay.
I hope it is soon.
Grasshopp12
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 757 Posts
KitMaker Network: 205 Posts
Posted: Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 07:56 PM UTC
While not quite a poilce call, it ranks right up there in terms of stupidity.

A few years back a guy jumped me. I was on the ground, on my back, with him on me trying to rain down the hurt. Firstly, he was flopping around like fish out of water with no clue what he was doing, and secondly, I have studied a wide variety of martial arts, including groundfighting, for the better half of my life. Naturally, I fought back...hard. After landing a nice shot into his nose, this garnered the response of the century.

"If you hurt me, I'll sue you."

Yeah, shoulda thought about that one before you jumped me genius. What did he expect? Am I supposed to lay there and let him hit me? It doesn't quite work that way. In the end, I had him crying uncle from a nasty hammerlock, and have yet to see a lawsuit over it.
GundumLover
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
entire network: 2 Posts
Posted: Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 09:13 PM UTC
O great ground fighter, you fight so hard! Please teach me your skills of Sambo! Are you sure you wern't on your knees instead of your back?
Grasshopp12
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 757 Posts
KitMaker Network: 205 Posts
Posted: Friday, June 23, 2006 - 06:22 AM UTC
Yup, on my back, a tad off to the side I was locking, with him in a closed guard.

While I have never taken Sambo, I have heard they do have some pretty amazing leg attacks.