TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
March 28---Lost episode
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 8,985 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,270 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 10:28 AM UTC
I guess the episode ran over a minute or two as my VCR was set to record until 9 PM (central time USA) The last thing I saw was the Iraqi guy say to the captive Henry we found the ballon, the grave where you said it would be. We dug up the grave and............................................................... I guess they found something they shouldn't have or the grave was empty...........what? Everyone looked more than a little ticked off.

Thanks
Hollowpoint
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
entire network: 2,748 Posts
KitMaker Network: 841 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 10:44 AM UTC
Said dug up the grave under the baloon. He found not a woman, but a man. They found Henry, the guy the prisoner claimed to be ... the ID showed a middle-aged black man. Love this show because you never know where it will go ....

EDIT: Sorry if I spoiled it for anyone!
NebLWeffah
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 1,683 Posts
KitMaker Network: 284 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 10:52 AM UTC
I can hardly wait to see what that airdrop package was all about... The beacon was still flashing so it had to be a realtively recent airdrop don't you think??? How long do those battery packs last, could it have been there since before they crashed?

I loved the scene where Jack tells Sawyer after the poker game... "when I want the guns, I'll get the guns..."