Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
IF a Piggy were to make a Piggy....
TacFireGuru
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 3,770 Posts
KitMaker Network: 747 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 03:08 AM UTC
Oink ya'll !!!!!!! (++)

IF a Piggy were to make a Piggy vehicle, what would that vehicle be? Would it be a T34, a Shermie, a Tiger, a HT, a......??? Would that vehicle be PINK? Would it be a shiney Pink or a flat Pink? Would that vehicle sport the name "Team Bacon" as from a post some time ago? Or would it say "BEWARE thy Puppy Dogs???" Or Both???

I have this wild, curly tail desire to do this. Your input would be appreciated. Hell, I think it'd be FUN!!!!!!!!!

Mike (++) (++)
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 03:19 AM UTC
Vell,
If you made ein Sturmgeschutz,mit der saukopf,das ist eine pig.
JA!
airwarrior
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 2,085 Posts
KitMaker Network: 559 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 03:57 AM UTC
Nein! It has to be A T-34 model 1940 with pigs head mantlet. (++) (++)
Art
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 604 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 04:24 AM UTC
I've been toying with the same idea for a while, even know what it's gonna be. Just haven't had the time to get everything together. Not to be oinkery, but I'm gonna keep it to myself for now, so go with whatever you come up with, and then when I (finally) get to mine, we can see how close (or far away) we are from each other. Hey, maybe if enough porkies get on board, we can wind up with a full motor pool for the sty!!

Art (++)
markm
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 1,757 Posts
KitMaker Network: 590 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 05:08 AM UTC
Hey, this sounds good. I was thinking of the same thing a couple of days ago. But it would have to be flat pink-gloss would give up its position to the enemy (++)
airwarrior
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 05:13 AM UTC
Ja! Ve Build eine Armored Force und declare var on ze fluvian scum! Ve vill crush all before our mighty pink hides!

Hail to ze sty! (++) (++) (++)

Who ist ze mighty oinkish Field Marshal to lead the attack!? (++) (++)
WeWillHold
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 2,314 Posts
KitMaker Network: 185 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 05:39 AM UTC
My Fellow Pork Links

As we all know, the DSB and "Da Pigs" are universal and cross all borders and cultures. Therefore any vehicle can be a DSB vehicle, as long as its pink, and has some mud on it (++)

We should get this in the DSB ByLaws to remove any future confusion.

Signed
Pork Link jr.
airwarrior
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 05:49 AM UTC

Quoted Text

My Fellow Pork Links

As we all know, the DSB and "Da Pigs" are universal and cross all borders and cultures. Therefore any vehicle can be a DSB vehicle, as long as its pink, and has some mud on it (++)

Signed
Pork Link jr.

Ahhh.... Well said herr oinkmeister!
TacFireGuru
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 06:01 AM UTC
Okay fellow OINKERs, THIS sounds like a CAMPAIGN!!!!!! How about it?!?!?!?!?!??!

Must be military in nature, two or more wheels and/or tracks (or one wheel and two tracks, or two wheels and one track?), ahh, with or without WINGS OR keel, MUST be PINK, and must have a catchy slogan painted on the side (in ANY language as long as it's translated and, sorry, shouldn't be, you know, offensive?). Any scale, any era, and because we are a no-boundry gathering, any nationality. AND....................MUST, absolutly, MUST be a member of the DSB!! Of course the CinC is SWINE 1.....all hail the Uber Oinker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What say you oinkers???!???!???!???

Mike (++) (++)
airwarrior
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 06:04 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Okay fellow OINKERs, THIS sounds like a CAMPAIGN!!!!!! How about it?!?!?!?!?!??!

Must be military in nature, two or more wheels and/or tracks (or one wheel and two tracks, or two wheels and one track?), ahh, with or without WINGS OR keel, MUST be PINK, and must have a catchy slogan painted on the side (in ANY language as long as it's translated and, sorry, shouldn't be, you know, offensive?). Any scale, any era, and because we are a no-boundry gathering, any nationality.

What say you oinkers???!???!???!???

Mike (++) (++)

I vote yay. Methinks this is a gut idea. I just need to think of a good thing to build.... A Mig maybe?
TacFireGuru
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 06:08 AM UTC
Sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt,

I hope the Minister in Charge of the Sty Motorpool has enough space!!! Airfield, Motorpool, Docks............whoa!!! Mojo, you ready?????? I think it's time to EXPAND!!!!! BEWARE lil' Puppy dogs!!! Zie Schwein kommt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be afraid, be VERY afraid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike (++) (++)
generalzod
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 3,172 Posts
KitMaker Network: 612 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 06:23 AM UTC
AW
AW
AW
Build a Mig :-) :-)
markm
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 07:01 AM UTC
I'm in. What about "Big & Porky" (++) (++) (++)
Crackshot53
Visit this Community
Nevada, United States
entire network: 143 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 07:06 AM UTC
that sounds great.

then we take on the "big n beefy" pukes in a fight to the death!

Oink Oink oink Oink Oink!

(++) (++) (++)
WeWillHold
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 2,314 Posts
KitMaker Network: 185 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 07:17 AM UTC

Quoted Text

that sounds great.
then we take on the "big n beefy" pukes in a fight to the death!
Oink Oink oink Oink Oink!

LOL!!!!

Fellow Oinkers, unfortunately I am the Campaign Leader for the Big and Beefy Campaign so I have no desire to start a Beef versus Pork war

However, perhaps we can work together, (with all the beef and pork that is currently being slung around here) -- and maybe we could open the first ever "DSB Deli" ---- and then franchise!!!! Tac Fire could be like our Colonel Sanders type Company Logo dude (hehe).

Today the States, tomorrow "Da World"

Signed
Pork Link jr
markm
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 07:40 AM UTC
No No No, we dont need a pork/beef war. We will have enough trouble fighting off Henk and those sissy wolves
TacFireGuru
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 07:57 AM UTC
Porcine Porkies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm with Steve....THE war is not with the Beef, It's with Puppy Dogs!!!!

I see/envision an AWSOME Armored/Air/Fleet that will surely cow the curs!!! This is the vision (I hope...heheheh) of the UBER Oinker!! Mojo...!!...!!!... got that land and beach front ready!?!?!??!?!?!?!? We B needin' to expand!! Get the SeeBees a crankin'!!!!

As Mark puts it: Big and Porky! or Steve says DSB Deli!!! Ooooh, oooh, which should be the title??

Regardless.........Pork versus Puppy. We SHALL totally overwhelm the puppies with our superlative, smiting, smokin'. curly tail, "layin' down the smack down," "what U got doggie", LAND, AIR, and SEA forces!!!!!!!! AND in PINK Piggy POWER!!!!! Oh yea!!!!

Mike (++) (++)
markm
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 08:07 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Porcine Porkies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm with Steve....THE war is not with the Beef, It's with Puppy Dogs!!!!

I see/envision an AWSOME Armored/Air/Fleet that will surely cow the curs!!! This is the vision (I hope...heheheh) of the UBER Oinker!! Mojo...!!...!!!... got that land and beach front ready!?!?!??!?!?!?!? We B needin' to expand!! Get the SeeBees a crankin'!!!!

As Mark puts it: Big and Porky! or Steve says DSB Deli!!! Ooooh, oooh, which should be the title??

Regardless.........Pork versus Puppy. We SHALL totally overwhelm the puppies with our superlative, smiting, smokin'. curly tail, "layin' down the smack down," "what U got doggie", LAND, AIR, and SEA forces!!!!!!!! AND in PINK Piggy POWER!!!!! Oh yea!!!!

Mike (++) (++)

Dude, I want some of what you got :-)
TacFireGuru
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 10:34 AM UTC
All Porkers,

Should this go to CAMPAIGN, I would like to submit either a JagdPanther or M21 Halftrack OR a T72M2 for consideration. I'm leaning towards the T72.........

So, JUST how do we initiate a CAMPAIGN???? I think we all would have fun with this!! Can you imagine the size (Mojo...u listening?) of a motorpool we'll need???!!???

I can already sense the dread the puppies will have! Here Kitty Kitty....Here Kitty.................

Mike (++) (++)
Visit this Community
Vermont, United States
entire network: 2,220 Posts
KitMaker Network: 336 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 10:40 AM UTC
I think this is a good motivator.

Crackshot53
Visit this Community
Nevada, United States
entire network: 143 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 11:21 AM UTC
I've got it!

we use our massive armada to crush both the filthy curs AND the wolves in a single stroke!

Kind of like the blitzkreig, but against four-legged mutts using pink weaponry!

Maybe we could call the Banditos from Blazing Saddles to help too! (just don't offer them badges)

Oink Oink Oink Oink Oink!

Lässt vernichten die Wölfe und nehmen ihren Ziegenkäse!

Heil Helga und der Piggies!

(++) (++) (++)
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 11:54 AM UTC
Ich haben ein idea.
Ja!
Ein in DSB campaign.Not fur der non swinehunds,only for us Pigs.
Ja!
Der alte pigs may remember miene Stuart mit # 49 oaintede on it.Und der Bison mit sign pointing to other pig nummers.
Ja!
This vill be eine simple campaign,to fill der gloriuos und exhalted DSB motorpool.
Ja!

USMarine
Visit this Community
Christchurch, New Zealand
entire network: 475 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 01:28 PM UTC
well u pigs and cows wont get anywere because they carnt swim and you forgot the LAMB and CHICKEN.
mmmmmmmmmmmmm bacon (++)

matt
TacFireGuru
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 06:52 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I think this is a good motivator.

Whoa! They make hot babes in 1/35th scale :-) :-) Kool!!!! Hehheee, I remember that article floating around somewhere.....pretty neat.

I'm still hoping Mojo will have the requisite land necessary for this motorpool!

So, does the initial "proposal" for this DSB campaign get a thread posted HERE in the DSB, or under the Campaign forums? It appears that just in this thread there would be at least seven Piggies that would join this campaign.....I'm sure that if another (officially stated) proposal thread were to be created, there'd be many more.......

Whatcha all think? Start to make it official?

Mike (++) (++)
Art
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 604 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 10:53 PM UTC

Quoted Text

My Fellow Pork Links

Signed
Pork Link jr.

OMG (Oink Mud Guru). That's some statement from the Minister of OD Paint Application! :-) Maybe just a touch of pink, like in the insignia or markings would be sufficient. Anyway, I'm glad to see my comment generated some interest. As for a formal campaign, maybe we should make it a group build with no time limit or anything. Whatever, I'm in, but like I said, it's gonna take me a while to get everything together. Awaiting the final briefing.

Art (++)