TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
Black - PS2 must have
cheyenne
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 2,185 Posts
KitMaker Network: 224 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 05, 2006 - 12:40 AM UTC
If you like mindless unlimited shooting of all types of weapons, and blowing the living hell out of everything in sight, then this is the game for you.
This has got to be the best 1st prsn shooter of them all [ so far ].
Go buy, it don't ask questions, If the store charges you double, buy it anyway, you will not be disapointed.
Playing in normal mode and it's not that easy, this is one good, get rid of stress, games on the planet, just point and shoot.
Cheyenne
Max_Fischer
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 639 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 05, 2006 - 12:43 AM UTC
I agree, this game rocks, senseless killing and blowing everything up, awesome game,
Gunfighter
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 743 Posts
KitMaker Network: 374 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 05, 2006 - 03:47 AM UTC
I picked it up for XBox on Friday night. Definitely a blast to play. The wife and kids were out last night, so I cranked up the stereo to "enhance" my gaming experience!

Interestingly enough, I got carded at Best Buy as per their new policy. I haven't been carded in... geez... well, never mind.

- Frank
airwarrior
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 2,085 Posts
KitMaker Network: 559 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 09:13 PM UTC
Meh...I thought it was pretty average. The game was way too short, and the bloody enemies just don't die! It takes half a clip of an AK (thats 30 rounds, the game pretty much doubles the real ammo capacity) to get some of em.. The lack of a jump button annoyed the crap ouit of me as well....

Halo is still better :-)

Or maybe Call of Duty 2 on the 360...