Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Congrats Hollowpoint
keenan
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 5,272 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,192 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 01, 2006 - 03:04 AM UTC
Bob Kerr, aka Hollowpoint completed routed me in both rounds of the first annual ESPN FFL finals. He put a hell of a team together.
And, thanks to everyone else who played. I really had a good time and am looking forward to next season.

Hit the link to view the carnage.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/freeboxscore?leagueId=96656&teamId=1&scoringPeriodId=17&mode=h2h&version=quick

Shaun
Hollowpoint
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
entire network: 2,748 Posts
KitMaker Network: 841 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 01, 2006 - 03:20 AM UTC
Thanks for being a good sport, Shaun.

It was fun, but I hope we can put together a more competitive league next year. We had a few folks who just seemed to disappear after the first couple weeks.

I attribute all my success to drafting Larry Johnson. I had a hunch Priest Holmes would not survive the season, and played it. Not taking anything away from the talent of Priest, Larry is awesome and showed his potential last season.

I thought I was doomed last night when Drew Brees was injured early. Shaun, I bet you wish you had started Tatum Bell and the Colts D/ST! Guessing who's going to do what in the last couple weeks of the season is a challenge.

Hey Shaun -- we ought to make a side bet on Maurice Hicks and Frank Gore, both 49ers RBs --- who will put up more against Houston???

Here's to a Happy New Year and the NFL playoffs!

Halfyank
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 5,221 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,983 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 01, 2006 - 09:11 AM UTC
I had a great time and I'm already looking forward to next year. I do hope we have a full group of people willing to go the whole nine yards.

Anybody up for a playoffs pool?