Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
ESPN FFL Armorama Bowl I about to begin
Hollowpoint
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
entire network: 2,748 Posts
KitMaker Network: 841 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 09:28 AM UTC
The first round of playoffs in the Armorama ESPN Fantasy Football League are about over and it looks like the final game will be myself, with the Kansas City FullMetalJacket vs. Shaun Keenan's Indianapolis B Team.

Anyone who wants to follow the playoffs can view the league here: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=96656

Good luck to all in their final two weeks of games!
keenan
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 5,272 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,192 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 05:01 PM UTC
I think I am going to need some of that luck, Bob. Your bench out scored my active roster last week. Should be fun though.

Shaun
Hollowpoint
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
entire network: 2,748 Posts
KitMaker Network: 841 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2005 - 06:51 AM UTC
Yeah, Shaun, it should be fun!

But I think we are a bit more evenly matched than you might think. Remember that you beat me twice in the regular season. I've been lucky with a few of my choices lately -- i.e. Washington TE Chris Cooley YOW! 3 TDs vs. Dallas! -- but I lost one of my top performers (Dom Davis of the Texans) to injuries and my defenses have been hit, them miss.

I'll probably stay with Tom Brady, Larry Johnson and the Steelers defense through the end of the season, but I'm hurting at wide receiver with Eric Parker dinged up ... and no one on the bench to pick up the slack.

Chad Johnson needs to finish strong for me. But then you have Carson Palmer and T.J. Houshmandzadeh, so if Chad has a good day, they usually do too ...

At least Neil "the best fantasy foot" Rackers came back this weekend. Kasay ain't got nothing on this kid!

Here's to Samkon Gado surprising everyone with three record-breaking games to finish the season!
keenan
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 5,272 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,192 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2005 - 04:42 PM UTC
Ryan Moats in doing pretty well. I made out okay considering I had McNabb, Westbrook and McCallister and they all went down with season ending injuries.

Speaking of injuries, Samkon Gado blew out his knee last night...

Shaun