_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: Advice on...
Need some general advice? Place it here.
Blast Model and Pro Art Options
jazza
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
entire network: 2,709 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 - 12:19 PM UTC
Being situated on this side of the Earth, we are unfortunately not blessed with the ability to get the extra accessories created by Pro Art and Blast Models. Ive called the hobby shops around NZ.

As my next project is going to be the M1046 and am pretty much taking Pete aka epi's lead on accuracy, i was hoping you guys could refer me to several online stores that sells these resin kits by Blast Model and Pro Art. I have ventured onto their site but would like several options in order to get the best deals.

Ebay dont seem to have a whole lot either.....do remember that not all ebay listing ships their product to NZ so my options will be alot less compared to products that are available in the US.

Let me know if you have stumbled on some good online stores.
Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 3,586 Posts
KitMaker Network: 453 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 - 07:22 PM UTC
Jeremy,
Go durectly with BLAST Models. I too was hesitent on buying from them at first being that I am in the US and they where in France, But when i finally di, I was very satisfied. I did a price comparison between them and a store here in the US, and would you believe, Blast came out about $40 to $50 les than the place here in the US. Plus, Blast does carry Pro Art also. If I can remember, I purchsed all three Blast OIF Hummer sets, tire set, and Pro Art SiNCGAR's for just right under $100 USD, including shipping. I got them within 10 days. The other place here in the US was gonna be over $100 USD just for the 3 OIF Hummer sets.

So, unless the exchange rate is bad or you don't mind waiting a weeka nd a half to get your stuff, I would go with Blast Models directly.
 _GOTOTOP