_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: Advice on...
Need some general advice? Place it here.
Help save my armor.....
MegaJim1000
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 18 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 01:20 AM UTC
To bad you married a woman who wishes to stifle a healthy, creative outlet. My ex-wife was the same way whether it was model building, playing the guitar or PC games. I guess I was expected to give up everything I enjoyed so I could sit down and watch trashy television shows with her all night long. Anyway, good luck.
Jim
jazza
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
entire network: 2,709 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 06:38 AM UTC

Quoted Text

To bad you married a woman who wishes to stifle a healthy, creative outlet. My ex-wife was the same way whether it was model building, playing the guitar or PC games. I guess I was expected to give up everything I enjoyed so I could sit down and watch trashy television shows with her all night long. Anyway, good luck.
Jim

I know im going a little with this one but yes it does help when you have a missus that is willing to give you some space to still do the things that you loved doing as a bachelor.....everything except the *ahem* less than desirable behaviours in a certain club. It works both ways though so i tend to be very relaxed when another display cabinet gets erected and is mostly filled with woman shoes.
 _GOTOTOP