Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
The " Tank Destroyer" beware
warthog
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 1,460 Posts
KitMaker Network: 366 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 13, 2005 - 08:58 PM UTC
The most fearsome tank destroyer in our house...:-) :-) caught in the act...

ex-royal
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,009 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 13, 2005 - 11:43 PM UTC
ahhh the dreaded Kinderpak Mk II. they are very effective anti tank killers. They sneek up on you then blindside you with their cute smile and pinchable cheeks only to leave your armour broken to bits. :-) :-) Seriously she's a cutie..how could you get mad at a face like that. I have a young tank hunter running around here somewhere LOL
Cheers,
Bryan
Blade48mrd
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 1,185 Posts
KitMaker Network: 224 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 - 12:44 AM UTC
Ah yes, I've seen one of those in the camo scheme of a grandson whose focus seems to be on AFV running gear, in my case road wheels. Then there is the dreaded "Jagd Pussy Cat" whose stealth is very effective, batting pieces right off the modeling table to who knows where. What devilish form of "Tank Destroyer" is next?

Blade48mrd
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 - 01:37 AM UTC
Like zimmerit on the side of a Jagd Tiger,place all models above the reach of those intent on destroying them. (++) (++)
ShermiesRule
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 5,409 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 - 04:05 AM UTC
The dreaded tank destroyer hidden inside a cute kid.
Halfyank
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 5,221 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,983 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 - 04:27 AM UTC
In my house the worse tank destroyer is the M4 Golden Retriever. He likes to lay in ambush and wait until I have the latest creation in my hand and I'm walking somewhere. Then he manages to get in between my feet. He's got 3 kill rings on his snout now, going for five so he can be an "ace."

warthog
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 1,460 Posts
KitMaker Network: 366 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 - 10:56 AM UTC

Quoted Text

ahhh the dreaded Kinderpak Mk II. they are very effective anti tank killers. They sneek up on you then blindside you with their cute smile and pinchable cheeks only to leave your armour broken to bits. :-) :-) Seriously she's a cutie..how could you get mad at a face like that. I have a young tank hunter running around here somewhere LOL
Cheers,
Bryan

Actually she is the probe type of tank destroyer just like a gestapo....she probes the parts that I finished and asks too many questions and before you knew it one of the parts is missing.... :-) . I agree, no matter what she does, I can't get myself to get mad especially when she does that smile...Ooops I'm becoming a defector.... :-)

Cheers