_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
Airconnection experience
Paul
Visit this Community
Kharkiv, Ukraine / Україна
entire network: 705 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 05:18 PM UTC
Hi everybody. Does anyone have any experience with Airconnection mail order shop? I am particularly interested in their order processing and delivery.

I would like to order a set of Hussar ZIS wheels but I need them before April 15th and would like to know if I order right away would I get them in time. By the way, I am in US.
ex-royal
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,009 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 01, 2005 - 12:10 AM UTC
I have never had any kind of an issue with Airconnection. They Process their orders quickly and ship just as fast. I fyou want guarenteed post I'm sure you could pay extra for it as he does have access to Expresspost (with Canada Post) 3-5 day delivery anywhere in the states. I would just give them a call.
Cheers,
Bryan
Paul
Visit this Community
Kharkiv, Ukraine / Україна
entire network: 705 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 01, 2005 - 07:47 AM UTC
Thanks Brian, I will try giving them a phone call today.

Anybody else?
Sweetwater
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
entire network: 1 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 - 10:34 AM UTC
I've had the Hussars Zis wheels on order since 3/18. Supposedly they are in stock. My order may be held up for the GAZ set that I ordered with them. I have been getting e-mails from them about the order. So good marks for communication. I notice your "need by" date, going to AMPS?
viper29_ca
Visit this Community
New Brunswick, Canada
entire network: 2,247 Posts
KitMaker Network: 718 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 - 03:13 PM UTC
My only problem with Air Connection is that they stopped stocking stuff for modern modelers and only concentrate on WWII stuff.

However having said that, the last time I ordered, it was for some generic stuff used in all genres, shipped regular mail, and was here very quickly, and I don't even think that they charged me for shipping for some reason.
 _GOTOTOP