Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
ive seen the future!
almonkey
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,124 Posts
KitMaker Network: 369 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 19, 2005 - 07:15 AM UTC
this might not mean a lot to people outside Britain, but the other day at work i was having a quiet snooze (in my dinner hour!) and had a strange dream/vision basically it was arsenal winning the f.a.cup, they were in their red strip, and at least two players had dyed their hair red, the thing was it wasnt absolutely an arsenal strip just a red football shirt ,but i got the vibe (somehow) i was seeing arsenal, and as it turns out they could face man united in the final who also play in red, but of course one team will wear its away strip. so i have decided to stick my neck out and put this in the public domain, if im wrong ill slink away for a week or so, if im right you heard it here first. so heres my prediction summed up. arsenal to win the f.a.cup dont know the score though, at least two arsenal players will have red dyed hair and arsenal will be in home strip, dont know who they will be playing, i only saw arsenal players,
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 17,582 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,250 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 19, 2005 - 09:53 AM UTC
Hi Phil

I normally couldn't care who wins, but that's not a dream/vision... it's a nightmare!

I've got anything against Arsenal, per se, but a guy at work will be just unbearable if they win! LOL!!

AAAAARRRSENNAALLLL! Oh no... I can hear it now!

Rowan
almonkey
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,124 Posts
KitMaker Network: 369 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 19, 2005 - 08:51 PM UTC
im not an arsenal supporter, in fact i take no interest in football at all, but if this happens how unbearable do you think i'll be! i might change my username to mr smug. if it goes wrong i'll be living in the cupboard under the stairs for a while