Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
NFL Playoffs
keenan
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 5,272 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,192 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 11:23 PM UTC
Well, it is painfully obvious that the Colts can't win in Foxboro and the Eagles can't manage to win an NFC championship game. So I am going with the Steelers and the Falcons. However, being from PA originally I think an all Pennsylvania Super Bowl would be extremely cool.

Shaun
SSgt1Shot
Visit this Community
Kentucky, United States
entire network: 535 Posts
KitMaker Network: 305 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 17, 2005 - 01:17 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Indy over New England in a high scoring affair. The Colts defense hasn't really shined this year. They are fortunate enough to be able to just outscore their opponents.

Might want to keep the day job, actually doesn't matter to me as I rarely watch sports. To many of them act like idiots and I'm not going to support that.
bowjunkie35
Visit this Community
Iowa, United States
entire network: 576 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 17, 2005 - 01:48 AM UTC
I told you all I would be playing Monday Morning QB and eating my words! uke
Hiram_Sedai
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
entire network: 201 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 17, 2005 - 01:52 AM UTC
Well, I don't make predictions but I'm glad my Eagles won. I hope they win against the Falcons and get to the Superbowl for the second time in 24 years.

However, I live in the buckle of the bible belt and there are a couple of Falcons fans around here. My wife is one and she will be intolerable about next week's game. Imagine that...an Eagles fan saying someone else will be intolerable. hehe

(++)
Art
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 604 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 17, 2005 - 01:54 AM UTC
As a lifelong die hard Packer fan, it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling to watch the Eagles spank the Vikings, not because I dislike the team, but because that arrogant Randy Moss got shut down, and even contributed to the loss in that fake field goal play! As for the Super Bowl, I'd like to see the Steelers back there against anybody.

Art
ShermiesRule
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 5,409 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 17, 2005 - 02:03 AM UTC
My next choice will be Steelers Eagles. I think it would be very interesting to see an all Pennsylvania Super Bowl.

I would liked to have seen the Pats/Colts game on a better field condition than the game that was played under those cruddy conditions. I guess that's why home field is such a desired advantage. I have to believe Green Bay and New England have to have the greatest home field advantage this time of year.