_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: The Union Jack Club
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Model Zone
procrazzy
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 359 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 - 08:22 AM UTC
I just went to the model zone in holborn. WOW!!!. I got some tamiya paints for my airbrush (i did not get vallejo model air cos it is more expensive for a smaller bottle and i did not know what colour to get). Large range of every good manufactufre except for some reson airfx. Also sells large woodland senics seleftion. The static grass is opposite the paints, plus dads ofice is not to far away!.

cheers

Philip
Easy_Co
Visit this Community
entire network: 1,933 Posts
KitMaker Network: 814 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 03, 2005 - 04:37 AM UTC
Its a good shop init, now Im going to have to take a trip up there to get the static grass, but i know I wont be able to resist the temptation to add another kit to the pile :-) :-)
betheyn
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
entire network: 4,560 Posts
KitMaker Network: 715 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 03, 2005 - 04:42 AM UTC
I will have to wait for payday for my trip as i spent last months "budget" in the croydon model zone :-) and i know i'll spend a small fortune.
Merlin
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 17,582 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,250 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 07:47 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I will have to wait for payday for my trip as i spent last months "budget" in the croydon model zone :-) and i know i'll spend a small fortune.

Hi Andy,

You can't be too far away from me! I'm in Carshalton and was over in the Croydon shop yesterday!

Modelzone are always good for Revell deals and, at the moment, they're selling the 1/72 B-36 Peacemaker for £19.99 and the 1/32 re-box of Hasegawa's Bf 109 for £9.99! I didn't notice what available in armour kits, but it could be worth checking out...

All the best

Rowan
betheyn
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
entire network: 4,560 Posts
KitMaker Network: 715 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 08:35 AM UTC

Quoted Text

You can't be too far away from me! I'm in Carshalton and was over in the Croydon shop yesterday!
Hi Rowan
You are only about 15 miniutes away (traffic permiting). I live in West Croydon, just around the corner from the Cartoon Pub.
 _GOTOTOP