_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Help, lost instructions
drewgimpy
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 835 Posts
KitMaker Network: 350 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 13, 2004 - 10:06 AM UTC
Hello all,

My lovely mother in law came over and helped my wife clean up the house. Apparently she thought I didn't need the instructions to my model kit I had out. It is Italeri kit #319 105mm howitzer 1/35 scale. I looked it over and I will not be able to build the model without them. If you have a copy you can scan I would be most grateful.
viper29_ca
Visit this Community
New Brunswick, Canada
entire network: 2,247 Posts
KitMaker Network: 718 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 13, 2004 - 10:16 AM UTC
Hey there Andrew....

I don't have that kit, so I can't help you out with a scan of the instructions....but if you want to wait a little while, you can go to the Testor's site (who import Italeri to the US) and they will send you out a new instruction sheet free of charge.

May take a little longer than someone scanning it, but if no one comes to your aid, you can at least go to Testors.

mother
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 3,836 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,121 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 13, 2004 - 10:54 AM UTC
Hey Andrew, Here's a long shot...maybe. This site displays instruction sheets, maybe you could find what you need. Good Luck.
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/plamo/index_e.asp?Bno=&Typ1_c=102
drewgimpy
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
Posted: Monday, December 13, 2004 - 11:45 AM UTC
I am not in a rush so I can contact testors if I can't find it any other way. I tried the link but it didn't work, took me to a page that could not be displayed. Thanks for all your help. If anyone else may have them Please let me know, if not I will call testors.
Hollowpoint
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
entire network: 2,748 Posts
KitMaker Network: 841 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 13, 2004 - 12:31 PM UTC
Andrew --

I don't have a scanner, but I'd be happy to send you a photocopy of the instruction sheet. PM me your snail-mail address if you're interested.

drewgimpy
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
Posted: Monday, December 13, 2004 - 02:09 PM UTC
Thanks Hollowpoint, I sent you a PM with my address. I will start filling the large amount of injector pin marks for this small kit.
 _GOTOTOP