_GOTOBOTTOM
User Support
Having a problem with the site? Post it here.
A-Guard Question
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 6,705 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,084 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 05, 2004 - 04:37 AM UTC
Greetings, all...One quick question for the higher up's...about how long does it take to activate the A-Guard membership from the time that you sign up? I signed up for the silver plan last night and so far nothing yet today....

Gunny
ex-royal
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,009 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 05, 2004 - 05:10 AM UTC
Hi Gunny,
I would give Jim at least 24 hrs to hook you up mate. Im sure when he has a spare minute you'll be Aguarded Welcome aboard .
Cheers,
Bryan
P.S I always wanted to ask you why your banner is spelled "gunnie" andyour handle is "gunny"? Just curious
Gunny
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, December 05, 2004 - 05:17 AM UTC
Thank's for the reply Brian, and the needed info...and to answer your question about my banner....That's the way Flitz spelled it when he made the banner up for me, I really loved the Banner (and I don't like to look a gift horse in the mouth, if ya know what I mean!)

Gunny
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 05, 2004 - 02:42 PM UTC
Mark,
Sometimes the paypal notifications come thru with just an email address (which I think happened with yours). I just haven't had a chance to do a database query yet to match the email up with a callsign.

Tonight hopefully.

Jim
Gunny
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, December 06, 2004 - 04:41 AM UTC
Jim...The e-mail that I used on the paypal account is my e-mail address at home...The e-mail address at my office is the one that is listed at Armorama...This might help out later on trying to match up your info...Hope this doesn't present a problem...Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,
Mark
 _GOTOTOP