TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
The Movie Bad Santa..:)
tankysgal1
Visit this Community
Nebraska, United States
entire network: 1,430 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 03:36 AM UTC
Has anyone seen the movie Bad Santa. This movie is absolutely hilarious. It is probably one of the best comedys that i have seen in a long time. It stars Billy-Bob Thorton, and this is most definately a role that he plays to the hilt. Be warned there is a lot of colorful language in this movie..so it isnt suitable for the kids or the easily offended.
If anyone here has seen it..what do you think about it..let me know..
Mary (++) :-)
Marty
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 2,312 Posts
KitMaker Network: 871 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 03:53 AM UTC
I have seen this movie and enjoyed as well. Although, I think that they could have toned the profanities down a bit. Not that I was offended, just thought they weren't all necessary.
winchweight
Visit this Community
England - West Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 513 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 06:05 AM UTC
:-) I saw this film in Washington last year. It was brilliant, but most of the audience didn't agree. The crowd were mainly middle aged and older people who thought they were going to see a light hearted Christmas comedy........ how wrong could they be?

I laughed 'til I cried, the boxing scene had me dying. It has only just been released here in the UK, one year after I saw it. I highly recommed it, but only to the more broad minded of you.

:-)

AJLaFleche
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 8,074 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,574 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 07:13 AM UTC
I saw the "Badder (:-)" version on DVD. The first, waitress, not the one he picks up, is the daughter of one of the guys in my club. I loved it 'til it tried to get warm and fuzzy at the end.
His language is integral to his character, IMHO. For me, the dressing room incident had me howling! :-)
SSgt1Shot
Visit this Community
Kentucky, United States
entire network: 535 Posts
KitMaker Network: 305 Posts
Posted: Saturday, December 04, 2004 - 02:33 AM UTC
I've got Badder Santa on DVD but you can't watch it around the yougin's way to much for their tender ears.

But it is too funny. :-) :-)

Dave