_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Military Modelcraft International
2-2dragoon
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 608 Posts
KitMaker Network: 171 Posts
Posted: Sunday, August 04, 2002 - 07:10 AM UTC
I just picked up a copy of this magazine at the local grocery store. WOW... it is not as large as Military Modeling, but it certainly covers interesting ground. The article on the Lancashire Fusiliers is fascinating and makes me want to build some figures...

The reviews are good too and there were at least two comprehensive walk-around features. I recommend it to anyone who is into AFV's or figures... or softskins, as they have a lot of coverage of softskins. It is an English publication. Their emailis [email protected].

Anyone else have thoughts about it? I do not remember a thread about it here, but there may have been one on RMS.
Tin_Can
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 1,560 Posts
KitMaker Network: 344 Posts
Posted: Sunday, August 04, 2002 - 07:39 AM UTC
I browse through it everytime I'm in Barnes and Noble. I think it provide good coverage over all areas of modeling-figures, armor and aircraft. I also frequently look at Military In Scale.
shiryon
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 876 Posts
KitMaker Network: 256 Posts
Posted: Sunday, August 04, 2002 - 09:22 AM UTC
No aircraft in military Modelcraft ( god forbid).. Due to request by the US distributer tere are two filing methods. In the States the use volume and issue ,in the UK and Europe its month and year . I spoke to the editor whos going to try and sort it out. BTW US issues are about two months behind.

Josh Weingarten
aKA shiryon

Kencelot
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 4,268 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,174 Posts
Posted: Sunday, August 04, 2002 - 10:06 AM UTC
I certainly enjoy this publication each month here. It's a regular read for me. Pretty good articles.
Tin_Can
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 1,560 Posts
KitMaker Network: 344 Posts
Posted: Sunday, August 04, 2002 - 10:21 AM UTC

Quoted Text

No aircraft in military Modelcraft ( god forbid).. Due to request by the US distributer tere are two filing methods. In the States the use volume and issue ,in the UK and Europe its month and year . I spoke to the editor whos going to try and sort it out. BTW US issues are about two months behind.

Your right, it's Military in Scale that has aircraft.
 _GOTOTOP