_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
What do you like the least?
Bravo-Comm
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 525 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, December 12, 2003 - 06:56 AM UTC
From everthing I have read here so far, The things you folks Don't like I dont mind, It's all part of the love that goes into building a Beautiful finished project. On the other hand I do understand the tedium and the aggrevation that goes into all that work. BUT I figure it's worth all the effort when you can sit back and say WOW I Did that. Sure !! I had to put ALOT of time and effort into it to get the effect. BUT I Did it. !! Instead...What REALLY BUGS ME is Bad Fits, Weak Landing Gear, Or landing gear that takes more than one try to get it to set correctly. Opening a kit and seeing all that Flash that is going to have to be cleared off before you can really get down to the nitty gritty fun part....... Lets see what else ?. Running out of Glue in between paydays LOL THAT Really drives me NUTS !! Case in point this past week, Lots of work still to be done. But no money in the bank and no Glue to work with, Talk about feeling Dry Docked !! REALLY ITTY, BITTY, TINY LITTLE, Hard to hold on to, parts that have to be glued on. And mostly !! The parts that keep falling off the table
only to get lost in the carpet or floor.. i.e. Vanishing into thin air. Well that 's my Gripe and I'm sticking to it !!
Easy_Co
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,933 Posts
KitMaker Network: 814 Posts
Posted: Friday, December 12, 2003 - 07:26 AM UTC
Road wheels, thin round long pieces that have to be trimmed and sanded and snap just as you get it done,Italieri parts that have to defy gravity as the glue dries
csch
Visit this Community
Buenos Aires, Argentina
entire network: 1,941 Posts
KitMaker Network: 307 Posts
Posted: Friday, December 12, 2003 - 07:57 AM UTC
In AC: masking and painting canopies.
In Armor: sanding seams in wheelroads and fixing ejection holes.
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
entire network: 6,043 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,603 Posts
Posted: Friday, December 12, 2003 - 01:00 PM UTC
road wheels also.
Plus pins in bad places to get to.
Also seams across head lights which fall apart just looking at them don't dare go near it with any kind of scraper thing.
SGT.Busche
Visit this Community
Maryland, United States
entire network: 167 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, December 12, 2003 - 03:08 PM UTC
Road wheels and tracks, which is weird because I do a lot of armor!?!?!?
 _GOTOTOP