_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Great service from Great Models!
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 17,582 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,250 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 24, 2003 - 11:01 AM UTC
Hi there

Please forgive the blatant advert, but the service from http://www.greatmodels.com was so good on my last order, I reallyhave to give them a plug!

I ordered Pacific Models Macchi C200 on Nov 17th and it arrived this morning - one week door to door from the US! Pretty amazing... and it get's better; despite the value (£22.96 + p&p), there was no duty to pay!

It's done a lot to cheer me up after missing Telford. I'll try to get a Preview sorted for next weekend.

All the best

Rowan
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 8,985 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,270 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 24, 2003 - 11:40 AM UTC
That is totally amazing. I live in Texas and the quickest they ever got anything to me is 10 days. Not to sound negative, everything I ever ordered came to me and probably the delay was due to them having to get it from the vendor first.
M113
Visit this Community
Istanbul, Turkey / Türkçe
entire network: 411 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 24, 2003 - 11:56 AM UTC
This is the only online store that i shop since years. They are superb !!!
And remember i live 15.000 km away from Utah
RotorHead67
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 1,174 Posts
KitMaker Network: 161 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 24, 2003 - 01:49 PM UTC
To all,
You can call it a PLUG if you want...........but the facts dont lie. I have been doing business w/ Great models for 5 years and they have probably gotten more of my hard earned dollars then any other company. And their web page is the MOST USER FRIENDLY
ordering site I have ever used. Pics of item, descriptions and availability. I like to see what Im buying ,and be able to judge if I'll see it in this century before I order it..
Great company's w/ this good of customer service deserve to have the trumpets sounded on their behalf.. KEEP buying those models.
firemann816
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
entire network: 790 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 24, 2003 - 05:29 PM UTC
It is a great website.
I also like squadron.com but dont think much of their website, too tough to just broswe through

Thanks for the pointer!
 _GOTOTOP