_GOTOBOTTOM
User Support
Having a problem with the site? Post it here.
how to use photopost?
airwarrior
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 2,085 Posts
KitMaker Network: 559 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 08:20 AM UTC
I can't find myself able to upload any pics,I go to upload pics,then I get five sections,I paste the properties of that picture into the sections and I push submit,it then says :thasnks you phot has been added or whatever,then I go back to my album ,and it saysmsorry no photos were found in this gallery its gettin pretty annoying....
stugiiif
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 1,434 Posts
KitMaker Network: 114 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 08:34 AM UTC
Dave try uploading your photos direct from your computer!!! Jim set it so we can store our pics "localy" on armorama's server. This means we don't need a site like MSN groups or even webshots to host our pics for the Forums, we can just move them from here!!! SO just click the browse button and try that!!! HTH STUG!!!
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 09:07 AM UTC
Hmm...well first off what directory are you trying to associate them to? Make sure it's either your root directory or the other you have created. Next you mention pasting in descriptions. This is a general warning for all computer coded pages but don't attempt to use any odd characters in your comments. Plain ole letters and numbers with typical punctuation would be recommended. Sometimes a script will freak-out with giving an error message if a reserved character is used in the submitted text.

Otherwise...I haven't a clue. Is anyone else having a problem like this?

Thanks,
Jim
airwarrior
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 09:50 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Dave try uploading your photos direct from your computer!!! Jim set it so we can store our pics "localy" on armorama's server. This means we don't need a site like MSN groups or even webshots to host our pics for the Forums, we can just move them from here!!! SO just click the browse button and try that!!! HTH STUG!!!

I did that,in fact I tried doing both ways,yet still no-joy
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 04:28 PM UTC
Dave,
I figured out your problem. Change your bookmarks for the site to

www.armorama.com

NOT

armorama.com

This is causing the error with the cookie in PhotoPost. I will need to fix this at some point obviously.

Jim
airwarrior
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 08:28 AM UTC
thanks jim but I have this wonderful site for my homepage,and it is bookmarked as www.armorama.com....hmm.....
 _GOTOTOP