Moscow, Russia
entire network: 44 Posts
KitMaker Network: 37 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011 - 05:47 AM UTC
CAUTIOUSLY! Irresponsible people!

Master Custers. Mr. Jay Laverty and his wife Roberta Laverty
http://www.mastercasters.co.uk/
[email protected]

With grief, I wish to share with colleagues my problem. To warn against contacts to this company and from orders.

On November, 7th 2010 I have made the order. Has addressed to these people for the first time. My small order consisted only of two items:
- MST32022 Item# Nieuport 17 Cowling and wheels detail set = 6,99 GBP
- MST32060 Item# Nieuport 17 Cockpit set = 18,99 GBP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUM = 29,48 GBP (order 25,98 GBP + shipping 3,50 GBP)

After almost a monthly expectation, I have started to write letters (one in week) with a question: " WHERE MY ORDER?! "

In the answer I received "polite" stories about problems of the company with its employees (custers) and about that they will use the best efforts to execution of my order in the near future. A pier, not you one wait the order.

I continued to write letters with rigid requirements of execution of the order!

The last, that I have received from them, it is the letter from owner MC date by January, 24th 2011:

Mon, 24 Jan 2011 6:33:26 PM +0000 letter from Jay Laverty :

" Hi Sergey;
I have read with interest the e-mail exchanges between you and my wife and I am deeply unimpressed. She has made every effort to be polite to you, yet you insist on being insulting and abusive.
This will not be tolerated and we will no longer accept any e-mails from you. Your address will be blocked from our account and will be returned to you unread. Your order will be shipped in its entirety when MST32060 is received from the caster. We will ship it is soon as possible. We will out reply or communicate with you any further.

Sincerely,
Jay Laverty "

There was no roughness ! All correspondence is kept at my PC.
There was a rigid requirement TO EXECUTE MY ORDER!

I understand that there can be different problems, but... 3 (!!!) month of expectation is very much! Agree ?
Or I'm not right, colleagues ?! Your opinion is interesting to me.
What me to do ?! As a result I have NO order and I have NO money... Not cheerfully, will agree!

For long years of attitudes in the Internet with manufacturers of models, I collide with such irresponsibility and lie for the first time !!!
And where ? In old, kind England, so hotly favourite by me. Awfully!

Perhaps someone from you knows these people personally ?
Pending your advice and recommendations,

Sergey Zh.
Moscow, Russia
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011 - 08:55 AM UTC
Sergey,
I have met Jay on several occasions. Once in the UK and last year here in the USA at the IPMS Nationals show. He is, in my opinion, a professional and trusted figure in the hobby community. While I am sure waiting 3 months for something you ordered is frustrating, I am sure you will get what you ordered when he has the item he needs onhand. I am sure Jay is equally as frustrated on his end if he is having to wait for materials or products from a 3rd party.

Sincerely,
Jim
afv_rob
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,556 Posts
KitMaker Network: 292 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011 - 11:23 AM UTC
I too have met Jay on several occasions and he used to attend my local model club. I can attest to the fact that he is a very decent, honest individual (and a great laugh when he gets a few pints in him) I highly doubt if you are having problems that its something which he has any control over.
Boroda
Visit this Community
Moscow, Russia
Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011 - 08:51 PM UTC
[quote]Sergey,
I have met Jay on several occasions. Once in the UK and last year here in the USA at the IPMS Nationals show. He is, in my opinion, a professional and trusted figure in the hobby community. While I am sure waiting 3 months for something you ordered is frustrating, I am sure you will get what you ordered when he has the item he needs onhand. I am sure Jay is equally as frustrated on his end if he is having to wait for materials or products from a 3rd party.
Sincerely,
Jim
Quoted Text

Jim,
I thank for your comment.
I can understand all, but... Will agree, if Jay has problems with his employees (partners), it is necessary to close "Model Casters" site and to not declare the opportunities.
Then, really for 3 months it is impossible to understand with internal problems of the company ?! I don't trust in it.
And how many I should wait ? 3 months !!! It too !!!

I have received the message on mine E-mail from one American colleagues. I quote: " I have had a problem with Jay a few months back. Some of it was my fault. He don't work well with others. Very abusive when you don't understand what he is talking about. He is also the editor of ' Scale Aircraft Modelling ' "

WOH! I am surprised even more !!! There is I not the first. It is practice "Model Casters". And such " the dear person " so irresponsibly approaches to the clients? It is a shame!

Sincerely,
Sergey

Boroda
Visit this Community
Moscow, Russia
Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011 - 09:02 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I too have met Jay on several occasions and he used to attend my local model club. I can attest to the fact that he is a very decent, honest individual (and a great laugh when he gets a few pints in him) I highly doubt if you are having problems that its something which he has any control over.

Your way, colleague, I simply drag here the fool ?! You believe, that I slander on the fair person ?
I assure you: everything, that I have told - the naked truth.

If you so well know this person, call him and be convinced of my correctness ! My English, alas, is not so good for telephone conversation.

And still. I want, that ALL knew with WHOM and with WHAT they can collide if will decide to order on " Master Caster ".

And then, there is payment PayPal, there are documents, correspondence. I have written claim PayPal, that the given Seller doesn't carry out his obligations within 3 months.
I say lies your way?

Sincerely,
Sergey
viper29_ca
Visit this Community
New Brunswick, Canada
entire network: 2,247 Posts
KitMaker Network: 718 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 06:01 AM UTC
Hey there Sergey,

I don't know Jay personally, but have had dealings with MasterCasters, and they have been nothing but professional and kind.

You quote an e-mail sent to you by Jay in response to e-mails you sent to them, however you don't show us those e-mails which you sent where he says you were insulting and abusive.

You say that you weren't, and I believe there could be alot lost in translation where English isn't your first language, however you can't expect us to to take it to heart when you only show one side of the conversation.
Boroda
Visit this Community
Moscow, Russia
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 07:13 AM UTC
Hi, Scott.
Well, looking for my letters for Master Caster :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun, 21 Nov 2010 20:05:38 +0300 ïèñüìî îò BigGrey :
Dear Sirs,
Mr. Jay Laverty !!!
On November, 7th 2010, 08:07 PST, I have sent you money by PayPal system.
My order consists of two positions:
MST 32022 and MST 32060. The sum of payment has made 29.48 pounds (according to yours price list).
I have confirming of Complet money sending from PayPal #___________
I have no any information from you on performance of my order, on its sending to me till now.
I convincingly ask you to give me such information as soon as possible. I - in full bewilderment and ignorance: what occurs to my order?!
My address for sending _____________
Pending your fast reply,
Sergey Zh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat, 11 Dec 2010 10:31:41 +0300 ïèñüìî îò Sergey Zhabin :
Sirs,
I address to you in 5-th time. My order has been paid on November, 7th 2010.
You wrote to me, that this (already last) 49-th week my order will be sent to me.
I have not received any information from you till now!
You simply try my patience?! I don't consider such attitude to clients worthy.
I have addressed to your company for the first time and now I test full disappointment in our cooperation.
You offered me indemnification for the caused inconveniences. I have believed to your promises and have refused. You don't carry out your promises !

Now I consider, that someone should be responsible for it.
As indemnification for your inactivity, for your attitude to the client I ask to send me:
- MTS 32015 S.E.5a Cockpit Coaming and Palmer Cord Aero Tyres
I hope, that you immediately will send me my order.
I ask to inform me!!!
Sergey
Moscow, Russia

Sat, 01 Jan 2011 20:15:29 +0300 ïèñüìî îò Sergey Zhabin :
Hi, Mastercasters!
Hi, Roberta!
Didn't see you from the past 2010. Neither answer, nor greetings.
As speak, that it is impossible to leave debts for New year. It - to failure.
You owe to me my order already more than 1,5 months: since November, 7th 2010.
WHERE my ORDER ??? Conscience is at you or not ???
I would like to receive ALL THREE COMPLETE SETS together:
- MTS 32015 S.E.5a Cockpit Coaming and Palmer Cord Aero Tyres (your offer of indemnification for my moral costs)
I wait for your urgent answer.
My patience on an outcome, a God damned !
Sergey
Moscow, Russia

On 02/12/2010 08:35, Sergey Zhabin wrote:
Dear Sirs,
I address to you the second time! My letter read below.
Has passed almost month as I have paid my order. I have not received any information from you till now.
WHY YOU ARE SILENT? WHY YOU IGNORE MY LETTERS?!
It is not similar to the standard image of citizens UK: politeness and courtesy.
I wait!
Regards,
Sergey
Moscow, Russia

I'm afraid, that space of the message will not allow to me show here all correspondence with Master Casters.
Believe, all letters were the same sort. Any roughnesses except for indignation and appeals to the responsibility!
Sergey
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 08:07 AM UTC
Sergey,
I have edited your post above because you put the messages out of order. There are obviously many communications/emails that are missing from this exchange by both your and Jay's account.

Do you understand the basic fact that Master Casters is waiting on getting one of the items you ordered from the company that actually fabricates the item?

Also were you offered a full refund and you declined in lieu of getting the items when the last item became available? From the emails you have shown you were offered a FREE product to help compensate the wait as well.

It does seem pretty obvious that your English is not helping in this matter. I can say pretty honestly that you are not convincing me of any wrong-doing on the part of Jay or Roberta. Indeed I think that within a several weeks of your order they were offering a refund or free product to help sooth the wait. Your emails *do* seem rather abusive and heated.

If I was Jay I would just refund you the 30 pounds and have done with it.

Thanks,
Jim

Boroda
Visit this Community
Moscow, Russia
Posted: Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 04:44 AM UTC
Jim,
Probably (and most likely) my English is not so good for such discussions. I agree. Let's write in Russian ! A joke ! ))))

Only the essence of a problem doesn't vary from it. The facts remain the facts, you agree?
And the facts the following:

1) I have ordered and HAVE PAID to Master Casters 2 sets
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUM = 25,98 GBP + Post = 29.48 GBP

2) After monthly expectation indemnification has been offered to me, which I have refused IN THE BEGINNING (), having believed that my order will be sent to me in the most nearest time.

3) When I have understood, that I deal with the unfair Seller, I have written to them, that I WISH TO RECEIVE moral satisfaction: - MTS 32015

4) It is valid, I has refused reception of the Order by parts. I don't want. For what ? I have paid money completely and at once.

5) Now I expect the order within 3 months and 6 days. You consider it normal ?! Simply rise on my place. It is interesting to me: how you would lead yourselves in my position?

Probably my letters not were so polite as it would be desirable MC, but... How much is it possible to try patience of the person? My order is necessary to me, instead of the polite letters similar on disguised away from Buyer.

The law of commerce: "Buyer of the rights always! " Simply let's carry out of taken up obligations . Whether not so ?

It is not necessary to love me, lick and persuade me. Simply send me that, for what I have paid.

I as shall agree with you, that my order is not SO necessary to me and to MC now. With pleasure I would like receive back my money and have forgotten about MC, as about a dreadful dream! For more than 13-years period of purchases of models in Internet I have collided with such Seller for the first time.

However, the problem is, that in Russia I cannot receive money for mine PayPal account. I can only pay from it. Only PayPal can help with it. I have written to them my claim to the Seller. I hope, soon the question will be solved.

Publication of my letter here at the Forum, have only one purpose : to tell and warn of against my mistakes my colleagues. There was a small hope, that someone from friends Mr. Laverty will read it, will tell to him, and him becomes a shame to it. I hope that it has occured. But, probably, Mr. Laverty prefers to be silent and hidden from me.

Sincerely.
Sergey
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 05:48 AM UTC
Sergey I understand your frustration with having to wait for your order, but as they have offered a refund or an extra item to compensate you for the unexpected delay you can't really complain about the company. They have explained that one of the items you have ordered is not in stock and they are waiting for a third party to provide the item you are waiting on, as soon as it gets to them it will be sent to you. It is not as if they are ignoring you.
Boroda
Visit this Community
Moscow, Russia
Posted: Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 08:51 AM UTC
Darren,
I thank for explanatories.

I understand it, but... Who can tell to me: how much I should wait yet ???
3 more months? Half a year can? Year can?

Living in Russia, we here are not surprised (and have got used for a long time ) to such people who are not responsible for the words. But I never could assume, that I shall collide with the same situation in England?!

The third party is their worker, caster, how I understand ?!
They don't have order inside of company Master Casters. From here all problems. But who will solve them? Why clients should suffer ?!
Temporary close MC site.... remove sets with which there are problems, from sale... put things in order, in the end-ends.... Then already work and receive money!

I'm so upset already, that I don't want anything. I would be glad, if they have returned my money and I never in my life didn't hear name Jey Laverti and Master Casters Co any more.

And here, by the way, one more information about... Mr. Jay Laverti works in the editor " Scale Aircraft Modeling "!!!
http://sam.guidelinepublications.co.uk/node/12

Well ! I have not words! Interestingly, are his colleagues know about how it conducts his parallel business ?!

Sincerely,
Sergey
CMOT
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 12:18 PM UTC
Then I would suggest a non confrontational letter asking for your order to be cancelled and your money returned.
viper29_ca
Visit this Community
New Brunswick, Canada
entire network: 2,247 Posts
KitMaker Network: 718 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 04:33 PM UTC
I don't see the problem here........

2 of the 3 items you ordered are in stock, one they have to get from a 3rd party, someone other than them, IE: not one of their employees, but another company that makes the part/set for them.

They have offered to send you the 2 items in stock now, and then send the other once it arrives, have offered you a FREE item over and above what you ordered for you having to wait for the item not in stock, or an out right refund of your order, and be on your merry way.

Unfortunately some companies like Master Caster, and others, have some of their product produced by some other company, and are sometimes at the mercy of said company to reliably provide the parts....not really Jay's fault.

As far as I can see, Master Casters have bent over backwards to try and make you happy, and have gone far out of their way (more than most would do) in their quest to keep the customer satisfied.

Frankly as a business owner myself....after this long, and the many insulting e-mails you have sent, I wouldn't give you the choice, and I would just refund the money back to you, as it seems like you are one of these customers that can never be satisfied.

Yes you have waited a long time for your part, but if Jay is having the part(s) made elsewhere, then odds are he is having trouble sourcing the parts to be made, or some other problem has come up....maybe the parts in question came to him and he was unsatisfied with the results and sent them back...who knows....but from this end, it looks like he has tried to do everything in his power to make you happy....and you are just having none of it.
Boroda
Visit this Community
Moscow, Russia
Posted: Monday, February 14, 2011 - 06:35 AM UTC
I don't know how you conduct your business, and the owner of what company you are, but...
In this case you act on the party of owner Master Casters. It is clear.

Let's argue on this theme:

1. At the conclusion of the contract (accommodation and full payment of the order) there are only two Parties: Seller and Buyer. Any third party should not be. If the third party is exists (about what Buyer doesn't know) its not a problem of Buyer. All problems with the third party should solve the party which refers to them, - Seller in this case. Wether not so?

2. Certainly, in such deals it is not spoken about terms of delivery order, but... Each of Buyers counts on its prompt execution. Namely, for reasonable terms. I agree: let it will be 1-1,5 months. May be such.
In my case even these terms are exceeded twice!

3. If Seller have a problem with the Goods (and it knows about it), don't expose it on sale. I have made the order because of set MST32060. It appears, problems with it. It turns out, that me (as well as many other Buyers, probably) intentionally or not have simply leaded into error ?! MC have written to me, that "not I one wait for the order". Why ? It is argument NOT In favour of the Seller.

4. Already knowing about with whom I have communicated, I have refused to receive the order by parts. Namely, I have simply thought, that thus Seller wishes to close attitudes with me. A pier, Seller have executed his party of the contract. What do I want still ? Will agree, I had bases for this purpose?!

5. You believe, that I have offended Seller by my lettersr ? And you don't consider, that Seller first has been insulted me by the fact not observance of conditions of the contract. I regard such attitude, as unfair. So I have written to the Seller - Master Casters. I don't consider my requirements offensive.

6. And at last, if the Parties send to a condition of FULL HOSTILITY to EACH OTHERS, let's give away. I - not against it. Return my money to me !
Here I agree with you. I would act absolutely the same.

The problem in that as to make it (about what I wrote above) ?!
I think, that there is a weight of decisions of the given question. For example, Western Union, Money Gram - the ways comprehensible to Russia.

As a result, I have no neither money, nor my order till this day.

And you believe, that I'm bad and rough person, and Jay Laverti - the respectable and fair Seller ?!
In my opinion, you simply try "to keep the person" and «corporate ethics», as the owner and Seller.

Thanks for discussion,
Sergey Zhabin
Moscow, Russia
Boroda
Visit this Community
Moscow, Russia
Posted: Monday, February 14, 2011 - 06:42 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Then I would suggest a non confrontational letter asking for your order to be cancelled and your money returned.

In the given situation it is a unique way, in my opinion. I absolutely agree with you. However, I cannot receive money in the PayPal Account in Russia (see above).
But, who wants, that will always find ! If, God forbid, I have appeared such Seller, I am given have found a way of the decision, as the guilty party.
But Seller prefers to be silent and sit in an ambush.
Boroda
Visit this Community
Moscow, Russia
Posted: Monday, February 14, 2011 - 07:13 AM UTC
Yesterday night I have made an attempt "to get" Mr. Laverty in another way as it has blocked mine E-mail and doesn't answer my letters.

I have simply written the letter on ioffice E-mmail which is in the Internet (SAM Magazine). Here my letter:

" Hello!
It specially for you and about you, Mr. Laverty (URL this Topic) :

http://aeroscale.kitmaker.net/forums/171570&page=1#1441221

I asked you to answer me till Friday 11Feb 2011 with good news about my order, but...

Now take offence at itself.
I promised you advertising?! Enjoy!!!
I still wait my order or my money to my PayPal account (with HELP PayPal)!
Sergey Zhabin
Moscow "

Now I have received the fine answer from Mr. Loverti which I publish here under its request:

" Nice try Sergey;

Please copy and paste this e-mail message like you have done all of the other e-mails Roberta has sent to you. You have posted all of those without her consent despite the disclaimer that appears on every message we send, so hopefully people will realise what a cretin you are.

Roberta was nothing but polite to you and made sure you had the option of having a refund at any point you wished and you opted to wait for the part to be cast.

You were rude and obnoxious without cause to my wife and I informed you that we would have no further communication with you because of that and that your order would be posted as soon as the sets arrived.

Now you have attempted to involve my employers at Scale Aircraft Modelling magazine for no other reason than petty self service over something completely unrelated to my work My what a contemptuous little man you must be.

I regret that your experience in dealing with MasterCasters has not been ideal, but that was not for want of my wife trying. And if it makes you feel better to bully her and insult her on a website then I hope everyone reading the messages realised what kind of scumbag you are. I have dealt with some truly reprehensible people in my time, but you are one of the biggest.

You can be proud of yourself in trying to cause me inconvenience, but in reading most of the replies to your posts you have only made yourself look like an arse amongst the modelling community.

Sincerely,
Jay Laverty
Managing Editor
Scale Aircraft Modelin Magazine
E-mail :-----
Ph.----- "

Well here! At last the person has shown his "true face" ! Bravo !!!
Generally, my letters have not been addressed to his wife. What nonsense?!

And again " fair promises " as soon as can, they will execute my order.
I hope, that 1 year it will be enough ?!

By and large, to me to spit on its FRANK INSULTS.
To me as to spit already that this unscrupulous person can not execute my order absolutely.
Perhaps it becomes better and more richly for my 30 pounds. Let it pass!
I am satisfied, that it "has shown his real face " and this face has seen by All World of Modellers.

Do your conclusions, colleagues.
thegirl
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 6,743 Posts
KitMaker Network: 456 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 14, 2011 - 09:13 AM UTC
You know , I have been following this thread on here and Hyperscale and you don't seem to understand little lone have clue to what folks are saying here at all .

You were afford a fully refund , but declined that , you were offered a free item for the time spend on waiting for that item WHICH IS NOT IN STOCK ( This item comes from a different company ) Which you don't seem to comperhened . But you still like to point the finger at Jay saying that it is his fault that the one item which he is waiting for , stop and think about others who are waiting for that same item . Do you see them getting all in a huff on something they can't control ???? Like grow up already ! And stop whinning about it already .....

You would have had the two items already ......now you have nothing and gotten nothing from posting about it ....well one thing you look like an ass .....

I wish you luck in the future
lukiftian
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
entire network: 791 Posts
KitMaker Network: 198 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 14, 2011 - 12:51 PM UTC
Sergey, my own concern is that you've made only 24 posts on this site and most of them were to complain about Jay Laverty. Very inauspicious. And un kulturnye.

I like Jay Laverty. He might not care for me because I can be a beast sometimes, but I like him. I've known him by reputation for years and I have nothing but the highest regard for him, which is probably deserved.

So, take a pill, wash it down with some aquavit and wait for your stuff to come, OK?

Post some model pictures, engage in some discussions, ask some questions.... and stop this.
Boroda
Visit this Community
Moscow, Russia
Posted: Monday, February 14, 2011 - 07:23 PM UTC

Quoted Text

You would have had the two items already ......now you have nothing and gotten nothing from posting about it ....well one thing you look like an ass .....
I wish you luck in the future

It seems to me, that you forget about one important thing: I, as the Buyer, have the right to demand my order completely. I have paid for it, that completely carried out of the obligations.
Dealing with such unfair Sellers confusing clients, it is impossible to be assured in their further honesty. For this reason I have refused reception of the Order by parts.
And who from us " look like an ass..... "? I think obviously: the one who cannot observe honour and in the powerlessness can only is open offend.

I sincerely wish you even times to appear in my situation. I with pleasure shall track as you will react to it!

Boroda
Visit this Community
Moscow, Russia
Posted: Monday, February 14, 2011 - 07:41 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Sergey, my own concern is that you've made only 24 posts on this site and most of them were to complain about Jay Laverty. Very inauspicious. And un kulturnye.

I like Jay Laverty. He might not care for me because I can be a beast sometimes, but I like him. I've known him by reputation for years and I have nothing but the highest regard for him, which is probably deserved.

So, take a pill, wash it down with some aquavit and wait for your stuff to come, OK?

Post some model pictures, engage in some discussions, ask some questions.... and stop this.

Kevin.
I agree. You can love the person, as the person. This your right.
Unfortunately, the good person - not the same, that the good Seller.
I didn't pursue the purpose to offend the person or to convince its friends of the return. The only thing, that I wanted, - to pay attention of colleagues on unfair Seller - is executed.
Let everyone thinks and solves for itself: how to act further on it ?! Whether to deal with Master Casters or not.

From its part, I have answered Mr. Laverty for its frank insults to that : I has advised it to put mine 30 pounds in Bank "for rainy day". Perhaps he becomes more happily, more fairly and more richly from them.

You know, you - are right. It is time to stop this post. But while I am compelled answer for retorts in this theme. Excuse...
CMOT
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 12:20 AM UTC
Sergey you do understand that you will get the ordered parts as soon as they arrive from the supplier? If they had said tough live with it I would be more concerned, but they have not done that and just said as soon as they get it, it will be forwarded to you. It reminds me of a saying my mum use to say which is "patience is virtue never in a man seldom in a woman".
thegirl
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 6,743 Posts
KitMaker Network: 456 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 12:46 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Sergey you do understand that you will get the ordered parts as soon as they arrive from the supplier? If they had said tough live with it I would be more concerned, but they have not done that and just said as soon as we get it, it will be forwarded to you. It reminds me of a saying my mum use to say which is "patience is virtue never in a man seldom in a woman".

No Darren he doesn't understand this and never will . He feels that since he is the buyer he is like a god here who should be placed on a pedestal and given a cookie . Jay has tried to make this right but he keeps whining about it taking 3 months etc ,,,etc Then he comes on line and starts bad mouthing Master Caster looking for sympathy ....but , but I'm the buyer !!!! Like to what has been pointed out already he would have had the two items already in his hands plus a freebie and when the other item comes in it will be mailed to him . But this is not good enough for him because he is the buyer .........and wants a cookkie for it .......

Like I said the only thing he has proven here is that he is an ass !!!!! Apartently a big one !

Like Jim has said , if I was Jay I would have given his money back
PHONETIC
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 232 Posts
KitMaker Network: 14 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 04:30 AM UTC
CMOT
your supposed to be a responsible person ,when are you going to conduct yourself like one.

THEGIRL
its not up to you to be judge and jury and its not helpful calling people names
Wheres a moderator when you need one

SERGEY
thanks for posting , what you have highlighted is very interesting you have opened my eyes.CHEERS 3 months to wait is too long by any standards.
and GOOD LUCK I wish you all the best

Boroda
Visit this Community
Moscow, Russia
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 04:31 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Sergey you do understand that you will get the ordered parts as soon as they arrive from the supplier? If they had said tough live with it I would be more concerned, but they have not done that and just said as soon as we get it, it will be forwarded to you. It reminds me of a saying my mum use to say which is "patience is virtue never in a man seldom in a woman".

Thank you, Admin.
You know, PATIENCE - one of the main virtues of Russian. Sometimes it reaches mad borders when other nations in a condition to suffer any more .

As I fondly believed, that the responsibility and faultlessness - one of the main features of Englishmen.
I believed, that a word the GENTLEMAN always means only one - the first-rate quality. In words, in behaviour, in acts, in the responsibility for the words.
Thus us learned at school, so we read from books (Walter Skott, Konan Doyle, Shakespeare... at last).
"A lesson of English " was given to me. I'm disappointed. Though.... Dung suffices everywhere.

However, as to character traits of Russian concerns the impatience of mockeries at self . We can suffer very long, but not indefinitely!
My patience has bursted, about what I have written Master Casters. 3 months and 7 days today expectations is too!

Excuse, perhaps my emotions out of place, but I answer your letters. We different on character, but are identical in models.

Let's close this theme according to opinion of our colleagues on the Forum. We shall speak about models.

And our indirect problems will remain ours. I only wished to tell you about a situation in which tomorrow there can be any of you.

Sincerely,
Sergey
Boroda
Visit this Community
Moscow, Russia
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 04:44 AM UTC

Quoted Text

No Darren he doesn't understand this and never will . He feels that since he is the buyer he is like a god here who should be placed on a pedestal and given a cookie . Jay has tried to make this right but he keeps whining about it taking 3 months etc ,,,etc Then he comes on line and starts bad mouthing Master Caster looking for sympathy ....but , but I'm the buyer !!!! Like to what has been pointed out already he would have had the two items already in his hands plus a freebie and when the other item comes in it will be mailed to him . But this is not good enough for him because he is the buyer .........and wants a cookkie for it .....

Like I said the only thing he has proven here is that he is an ass !!!!! Apartently a big one !

Like Jim has said , if I was Jay I would have given his money back

Terri,
First, allow me most to judge that I shall understand and that - I shall not understand.
I don't whine, as you are expressed. I speak. Unlike you, I speak in language which you understand. You will not understand my emotions in Russian !

If I could swear and be expressed in Russian, if you have understood that I wished to tell, it would not seem to you a little. English language, alas, doesn't give me such opportunity!

Unlike you I don't offend you personally though you run into it !
I only can assume, that in your empty head there is more beer, than brains. Before to write here, sober up.

By the way, you are man or woman, by yours avatars ?!
 _GOTOTOP