CAUTIOUSLY! Irresponsible people!
Boroda
Visit this Community
Moscow, Russia
entire network: 44 Posts
KitMaker Network: 37 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 04:48 AM UTC
PHONETIC
I'm glad to deal with reasonable people. Thanks for your kind wishes.

ADMIN
I ask you to CLOSE this theme! Everyone who wanted and considered it necessary, have expressed.
Sincerely I thank all colleagues!
thegirl
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 6,743 Posts
KitMaker Network: 456 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 04:59 AM UTC

Quoted Text

CMOT
your supposed to be a responsible person ,when are you going to conduct yourself like one.

THEGIRL
its not up to you to be judge and jury and its not helpful calling people names
Wheres a moderator when you need one

SERGEY
thanks for posting , what you have highlighted is very interesting you have opened my eyes.CHEERS 3 months to wait is too long by any standards.
and GOOD LUCK I wish you all the best

Well you can have a cookie as well , wasn't name calling just stating the facts . ( which he has proved )
He has chosen not expect Jays offer and was demanding and now whining about it taking 3 months for an item the is not in stock , he could have had the other ones plus a free item I might add , but no , he wants it all at once . So until then he has to wait for the item to come in for his order to be shipped . Like really now , I waited a lot longer for items to come in the mail becuase an item wasn't in stock at the time of order . Do I whin and start making demands on something which I can't control ...no I don't and I sure don't start going online bad month a company either who has tried to make good .

Both of you have your a great day ! Make sure you share them cookies now !
PHONETIC
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 232 Posts
KitMaker Network: 14 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 05:13 AM UTC
Sergey

let it run ,transparency not censorship
warts and all

Ya tebyA lyublyU

thegirl
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 05:21 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

No Darren he doesn't understand this and never will . He feels that since he is the buyer he is like a god here who should be placed on a pedestal and given a cookie . Jay has tried to make this right but he keeps whining about it taking 3 months etc ,,,etc Then he comes on line and starts bad mouthing Master Caster looking for sympathy ....but , but I'm the buyer !!!! Like to what has been pointed out already he would have had the two items already in his hands plus a freebie and when the other item comes in it will be mailed to him . But this is not good enough for him because he is the buyer .........and wants a cookkie for it .....

Like I said the only thing he has proven here is that he is an ass !!!!! Apartently a big one !

Like Jim has said , if I was Jay I would have given his money back

Terri,
First, allow me most to judge that I shall understand and that - I shall not understand.
I don't whine, as you are expressed. I speak. Unlike you, I speak in language which you understand. You will not understand my emotions in Russian !

If I could swear and be expressed in Russian, if you have understood that I wished to tell, it would not seem to you a little. English language, alas, doesn't give me such opportunity!

Unlike you I don't offend you personally though you run into it !
I only can assume, that in your empty head there is more beer, than brains. Before to write here, sober up.

By the way, you are man or woman, by yours avatars ?!

Oooooo arn't we a brave drunk ! First off you don't understand at all IF you did you wouldn't be whining about being buyer and having to wait for an item not in stock

Now lets see here my call sign is the girl my avatar is a girl I have really nice long silky legs and nothing hanging between me legs ...yup I'm a girl !

I also don't drink so I'm more then sober to take part in the conversation , you can judge me all you want , but your still an ass
Boroda
Visit this Community
Moscow, Russia
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 06:00 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Oooooo arn't we a brave drunk ! First off you don't understand at all IF you did you wouldn't be whining about being buyer and having to wait for an item not in stock

Now lets see here my call sign is the girl my avatar is a girl I have really nice long silky legs and nothing hanging between me legs ...yup I'm a girl !

I also don't drink so I'm more then sober to take part in the conversation , you can judge me all you want , but your still an ass

NO comments! Look in a mirror, long-haired !
It is very a pity, that you CAN'T UNDERSTAND Russian. Learn it !

PHONETIC
Anything. We shall go through also it !

In Russian, but latin letters it will be correct so:
Ya tebya lublu ! (I love you)

Sincerely,
Sergey

thegirl
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 07:22 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

NO comments! Look in a mirror, long-haired !
It is very a pity, that you CAN'T UNDERSTAND Russian. Learn it !

PHONETIC
Anything. We shall go through also it !

In Russian, but latin letters it will be correct so:
Ya tebya lublu ! (I love you)

Sincerely,
Sergey

No it's a pity that you don't understand English and can't get through your vodka soaked brain ....Oh by the way , I do understand Russian comrade

Maybe you should learn more English so you have a better understanding of what you are typing , you might even make sense one day !

Have a great day and keep smiling my friend !

You bore the hell out me ........
retiredbee2
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 757 Posts
KitMaker Network: 180 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 08:08 AM UTC
Give em hell, Terri.........that fellow needs a huge glass of milk to go with all those cookies and tears. You would think he is dehydrated from all the crying. Never seen your actual picture , but I have imagined you as attractive, and even if not , you have a lot of talent with the models. With this guy , you are beating a dead horse..............let it go......................Al
thegirl
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 08:30 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Give em hell, Terri.........that fellow needs a huge glass of milk to go with all those cookies and tears. You would think he is dehydrated from all the crying. Never seen your actual picture , but I have imagined you as attractive, and even if not , you have a lot of talent with the models. With this guy , you are beating a dead horse..............let it go......................Al

You are right.......... Al , I'll behave and let it go
Boroda
Visit this Community
Moscow, Russia
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 08:50 AM UTC

Quoted Text

No it's a pity that you don't understand English and can't get through your vodka soaked brain ....Oh by the way , I do understand Russian comrade

Maybe you should learn more English so you have a better understanding of what you are typing , you might even make sense one day !

Have a great day and keep smiling my friend !

You bore the hell out me ........

My English is not perfect is a truth. Excuse.
But your Russian in general any, except for a word "VODKA".

Have a good day too! Now I already have NIGHT!
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 09:26 AM UTC
So after all this I think most people will walk away with these impressions:

1. Jay Laverty and MasterCasters are well respected by 99.99% of their customers. Those customers who think they can pull stock from their 'arse' are not happy.

2. Sergey seems like a nice guy but very stuck on getting his complete order at one time. And he uses Babelfish too much.

Which translated is: Sergey кажется как славная ванта но очень вставлено на получать его полный заказ в одно время. И он использует Babelfish too much.

And back is: Sergey seems as glorious guy but is very inserted on to obtain its complete order in at one time. And he uses Babelfish of too of much.

3. Phonetic is odd.

4. Terri is a girl.

Great! Moving on...

Jim
 _GOTOTOP