Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Sorry...
GeneralFailure
Visit this Community
European Union
entire network: 2,289 Posts
KitMaker Network: 532 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 11, 2003 - 10:10 AM UTC

It was bound to happen again. I've been a good wolf for many months, but now my wife is on holiday and I'm all alone at home, and there's no-one to cook those awful veggie burgers to keep me on my low-pork diet... and then this succulent cute little porkie girl walked up to my car offering to wash my windshield... sigh.

You don't really need the gross details, but it took me a whole evening to clean up the car when I got home and now I've been all without pork for all those months in vain. In fact, it tasted so well I can't wait to go out there tonight. The temperatures in Europe are so high right now and there's music and laughter in the streets. And there are SOOOO many juicy porkies out there. This is really bbq weather and I clipped this wonderful recipe for pork belly roasted over hickory...

HELP ME !!! I don't want to do this but this is stronger than me. Armorama piggies, what must I do ???

I'm in D E S P A I R !!!

Uncle Wolf
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 11, 2003 - 10:56 AM UTC
LOL....the heat is driving this poor wolf batty.

:)

Jim
WeWillHold
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 2,314 Posts
KitMaker Network: 185 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 11, 2003 - 11:10 AM UTC
Jan---I feel your pain, as uncontrollable addictions like your affinity for Pork must be truly a life consuming issue.

For furry finks like yourself, I would suggest you attend a chapter meeting of:

HOWL, i.e. HONORARY ORDER of WOLVES that are LOSERS.

These meetings allow you to deal with your uncontrollable desire for pork rinds, ham, bbq ribs, bacon, and other Piggy Delicacies.

In addition, the chapter may request a physician write you a prescription for "Da Piggy Patch", similar to the nicotine patches smokers wear to "kick the habit".

Good luck, and, stay out of my neighborhood, would ya?????? #:-) #:-)

Steve

ps: Jan--as you know the above is written in jest----by the way---I hope you can deal with the heat over there--sounds nasty. Take care. :-) :-)
Posted: Monday, August 11, 2003 - 03:31 PM UTC
the air-conditioning is nice in my house Jan, try Arizona sometime for real heat-hehe!

Stay cool

Chris (++) Comfortable Swine
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 11:59 AM UTC
Piggies,our moment draws nigh!
As I type,the temperatures in Europe are slowly crock pot cooking wolves.Soon they will be weak and helpless.We on the other hand,know our fat is acting as insulation against the heat.So soon we must go to Europe to vanquish...wait,I hear someone at my door...
"Oh hello,you're General failure,aren't you?'

ARRRRAAAGGG
Posted: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 06:55 PM UTC
addenda to my other post. Death Valley, CA, 50C/122F on a regular basis in the summer.

Chris (++)sweaty Pig just from thinking about the heat
Bodeen
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 1,744 Posts
KitMaker Network: 283 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 07:01 AM UTC
Dear Mr. Big Bad Wolfie...i have been absent, lo, these many months due to occupational concerns. However...your little problem intrigues me.......I have a solution to your problem. I live in the US where we are not having the heat wave that you are....AND we have what is known as WHOLE HOUSE AIR CONDITIONING. Come to the US..at your own expense of course..and stick your head into this little portable "head-conditioner" as I like to call it and I PROMISE that you'll never have to worry about being hot or eating innocent little piggys again!!! This IS NOT a trap I PROMISE!!! By the way...I have found over the last few months that Wolf fat is good for my complexion and Wolf sinew makes EXCELLENT strings for my bow. By the way... ANY of your friends missing!? HMMMM? Bye Bye Mr. Wolfie and PLEASANT DREAMS!!!!!!!!MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! ughughumph....I think I just sallowed my gum!
GeneralFailure
Visit this Community
European Union
Posted: Friday, August 22, 2003 - 07:49 AM UTC
Oh no Bodeen... don4t make it worse now. Th thought of pork gum.... AAAAARHHHH !

At present I2m in Spqin, There4s an incredible offer of Jamon and Iberic pork saucage. You3ve no ideqa how hard it is for me to stqy qwqy from thqt ... qnd to type on q Spqninish keyboqrd HAHA

See you soon guys. There3s this succulent Spqnish porkie girl typing away on her keyboard in this internet cfe... She keeps eying me... geez this is to strong for ņe. Gotta go, boys, gotta go. sorry for the mess...

Jan
Bodeen
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 1,744 Posts
KitMaker Network: 283 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 22, 2003 - 10:32 AM UTC
#:-) Aye Carumba...I was in Spain once... just south of Barcalona in the twin towns of Salou-Cambrils. Very nice area...there was this little pub,run by a couple of English guys, called the Crossbow. Ay 'ad moi Guiness there ay did!
You..enough of the reminiscing...do not lay a hairy wolfy paw on that poor helpless piglet!!!!
I can just imagine her there....typing with her little piggy hoofs.....so innocent....so beautiful and succulent...wait I'll be right back!............OK all better now. Where was I..oh yeah....don't lay a paw on her or I'll...well I'll...ahhh I'll...oh well go ahead ain't nohthin' i can do about it now anyway. Have a wonderful vacation!!!!!!! Keep the pork intake to a minimum. I hear the Paella is VERY good there. Tschuess.........Bodeen
P6S:2 I4 Ca#n sym8athi5e wi7h y9o. Tho5e damn3d Sp4nis1 key6oar0s!!!!!!!
GeneralFailure
Visit this Community
European Union
Posted: Monday, August 25, 2003 - 06:44 AM UTC
Thanks for the kind words, Bodeen.
The whole thing was quite disappointing. These young latin piglets are a feast to the eye (of an old wolf), but I'm affraid they taste rather bad. ( ) I only took a few bites. Didn't lay a finger on any other of those Spanish Chorizo ladies. Too spicy to my taste. Well, she was not much fun anyway. I hope they could use the leftovers for a paella or something.
I spent the rest of my holiday eating fish and seafood.
By the way, I tried a few gorgeos recepies to prepare fluvians. Awaiting my return home, they are a wonderful dish !
airwarrior
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 2,085 Posts
KitMaker Network: 559 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 - 12:54 PM UTC

Quoted Text

the air-conditioning is nice in my house Jan, try Arizona sometime for real heat-hehe!

Stay cool

Chris (++) Comfortable Swine

yeah you get real hot but we get REAL cold try sleeping outside in 5 degrees with no tent it gets real cold...... -frozen face