Soldier Stories
Served in the military? Discuss your time and experiences here.
Hosted by Dave Willett
A despicable character!
exer
Visit this Community
Dublin, Ireland
entire network: 6,048 Posts
KitMaker Network: 845 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 19, 2010 - 08:01 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Something interesting has happened today. I have received an email from the delightful Karl Winn informing me of a website he has set up .........................................
I just cannot bring myself to visit this site

Why provide the link then?
7thCavmedic
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
entire network: 40 Posts
KitMaker Network: 13 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 09:32 AM UTC
Sounds like this guy got his teeth kicked in by some Brish soldier/RM in a club when he was young and holds a grudge....
taff808
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 4 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 10:05 AM UTC
I would love Mr Winn to sit with my dad and have his chat, it must be lovely to sit in what is in effect splendid isolation making judgements about the conduct of individuals.
no doubt a conciensious objecter thats his right ,but he needs to remember he has that right due to the sacrafice of many .
It is very easy to play devils advocate when you never intend to get your hands dirty.
At 85 my dad (53 Welsh Div Normandy) still has nightmares and crys more now than i have ever known, not because he is ashamed of his involvement, but that war is not a game but that the rules and judgements are voiced after wards with clean hands and distance from what is the obsenity of war.
So Mr Winn you had your 15 mins of importance iam sure you are glad that you have used the platform of war and conflict to obtain it.
Sorry about the spelling
Taff
JackFlash
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 11,669 Posts
KitMaker Network: 290 Posts
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 01:30 PM UTC
Being a correctional officer of 23 plus years, I can assure you that rapists and child molesters don't get half of what they deserve. Though they do get bleeding hearts to support them as misunderstood or misquoted. Injustice the world is full of it. Scumbags who slander a group because of a few, they are among us. Let him hire his buddies from the prisons after they do their time. He will wake up one morning with his money gone and him & his family murdered. That will shut him up.