Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Pages from my Diary of a Blonde
thegirl
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 6,743 Posts
KitMaker Network: 456 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 - 11:53 AM UTC
Jan : Took new scarf back to store because it was too tight .

Feb : Fired from pharmacy job for failing to print labels . Hellllooooo !!!! Bottles won't fit in the printer !!!

Mar : Got really excited - finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months - box said " 2-4 " years !

Apr : Trapped on escalator for hours - power went out !!!!

May : Tried to make kool-Aid - wrong instructions - 8 cups of water won't fit into those tiny packets !!!

Jun : Tried to waterski - couldn't find a lake with a slope .

Jul : Lost breast stoke swimming contest - learned later the other swimmers cheated - they used their arms !

Aug : Got locked out of my car in the rain strom - car swamped because soft top was open .

Sep : The capital of California is " C " - isn't it ???

Oct : Hate Smarties- they are so hard to peel !

Nov : Baked turkey for 4 1/2 days - instructions said 1 hour per pound and I weight 108 !!!

Dec : Couldn't call 911 - duh - there's no eleven buttom on the stupid phone !!!
retiredbee2
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 757 Posts
KitMaker Network: 180 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 - 12:08 PM UTC
Great sense of humor. Are you a blonde ? My sweetie is but she is pretty sharp. I have a bunch of good blonde jokes in my files and will share them with you if you want them. Take care..........Al
md72
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 4,950 Posts
KitMaker Network: 564 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 - 12:49 PM UTC
Needed a laugh, that helped.
captfue
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 785 Posts
KitMaker Network: 210 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 - 03:37 PM UTC
Thanks Terri:
My daughter (a Blonde) writes a check for a .68 cent soda at a convienence store, it bounced, She owes the bank $20.00 and the store $20.00, writes another check to each that also bounces. I payed $80.00 for that .68 cent drink.
barkmann424
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
entire network: 357 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 04:55 AM UTC
My blonde daughter's favourite joke:
A blonde lass driving past a cornfield in her sportscar, spots a fellow blonde floundering in a rowing boat!!! She stops the car stands on the seat and shouts out "It's blondes like you that give other blondes like me a bad name! If I could swim I would come over there and put you straight on a few things sweetheart!"

Cheers Phil.
retiredbee2
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 757 Posts
KitMaker Network: 180 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 05:32 AM UTC
A trucker came into a truck stop cafe and placed his order. He said,"I want three flat tires , a pair of headlights and a pair of runing boards. ...........The brand new blonde waitress, not wanting to appear stupid , went to the kitchen and said to the cook," This guy out there just ordered three flat tires , a pair of headlights and a pair of running boards. What does he think this place is an auto parts store?" ............."No", the cook said. "T hree flat tires mean three pancakes, a pair of headlights is two eggs sunny side up and running boards are 2 slices of crisp bacon."......................."Oh, OK", said the blonde. She thought about it for a moment and then spooned up a bowl of beans and gave it to the customer...............The trucker said,"What are the beans for blondie?".................She replied," I thought while you were waiting for the flat tires , headlights and running boards, you might as well gas up....................FOR ONCE THE BLONDE GETS EVEN.
AJLaFleche
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 8,074 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,574 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 05:43 AM UTC
Blonde is driving down the road a bit fast when she gets stopped by the police.

The officer, also a blonde, gets out of her car and puts on her hat per protocol, walks up to the driver and asks her for her driver’s license.

The driver looks at the officer quizzically and says, “I don’t know if I have one? What’s a license?”

The officer, unflustered, says to the diver, “It’s that thing in your wallet that shows who you are.”

The driver breaks into a big smile and takes out her make up mirror and hands it to the officer.

The officer looks at her reflection in the mirror, looks at the driver, looks at her reflection in the mirror and says to the driver, “Well, if I’d known you were on the police force, I wouldn’t have stopped you!”
md72
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 4,950 Posts
KitMaker Network: 564 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 06:20 AM UTC

That's approaching a classic.
thegirl
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 6,743 Posts
KitMaker Network: 456 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 01:35 PM UTC
You cans have some good ones !
DT61
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,226 Posts
KitMaker Network: 399 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - 10:10 AM UTC
I love it!!!
How can I get the two car pictures?
Darryl
AJLaFleche
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 8,074 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,574 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - 12:22 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I love it!!!
How can I get the two car pictures?
Darryl

Three quick and easy ways...one, use the Reply with quote function. That will have the url listed; two, right click on the picture, choose "Properties" from the drop down list and copy the URL Address; three, go to Planet Smilies and look under Machines. Follow Two above. Insert them between IMG tags. You can also just right click and copy and paste the pictures, but you won't be able to use them on-line.
Grip84
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 78 Posts
KitMaker Network: 32 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 19, 2010 - 03:51 PM UTC
Good ones, Terri. Love blond jokes.
05Sultan
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 2,870 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,044 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 04:21 AM UTC
Guy gets on city bus. Front pockets of his pants are absolutely jam-stuffed with golf balls, Weird and ugly looking. He sits down next to a beautiful blonde. She can't help but steal an occasional glance at the pockets and wonder. Finally he notices her looking at his pockets and turns to her. She looks at him and he just says," It's golf balls." She nods and looks down at the pants again.
Then she looks back at him and asks,"Does it hurt as bad as tennis elbow?"

I'll be going now.
Rick
armouredcharmer
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
entire network: 670 Posts
KitMaker Network: 70 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 16, 2010 - 07:07 AM UTC
Love this post - Thanks Terri.
I can add a quick one liner to all the blonde jokes -
What do you call a Brunette between two Blondes -- An Interpreter !!
edoardo
Visit this Community
Milano, Italy
entire network: 642 Posts
KitMaker Network: 25 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 09:55 PM UTC
Hey guys!
Not many blonde jokes here... maybe 'cause not many blode girls around here too...
So, please, feel free to send a fiew over if you feel overstuffed!!
jjmall
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 60 Posts
KitMaker Network: 28 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 02:40 AM UTC
i neded a laugh thank to all who contributed will check site again next time trt to add a few of my own all the best mates john
FAUST
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
entire network: 8,797 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,186 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 03:31 AM UTC
A blonde has a lunch break at her work and she spots a colleguae opening up a thermosflask. She looks at it and asks what that thing is. The colleague says... "Well It is a flask that keeps your cold stuff cold and your hot stuff hot... works like a charm" The Blonde thinks a bit about it and the next day during break she also has a Thermosflask. The colleague comments on this... The blonde answers. " I thought it was such a brilliant invention I bought one myself. "What have you got in it?" the colleague asks. The blonde answers "2 Magnum Icecreams, and one liter of coffee"

What are 5 blonds with their ears against each other? A Windtunnel

My Girlfriend is a blonde. None of the jokes I ever heard do apply to her I have to say.
Stoottroeper
Visit this Community
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
entire network: 1,107 Posts
KitMaker Network: 18 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 11:30 PM UTC
OK, One more :-),

A blonde goes to the hairdresser to get her hair cut, and she says to him, whatever you do, I'll keep wearing my walkman. The hairdresser says that he can't cut hr hair properly with headphones, but she insists that she wears the headphones.
Halfway the haircut, the hairdresser notices that she has fallen asleep and he thinks:"This is my chance". He takes the headphones off to cut the hair, but she chokes and falls death immediately. He calls 911, starts the kiss of life, but nothing can save her.
Then he picks up the headphones to listen what was on...

Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out..

Peter

(Just a note, my wife and dauhter are both Blondes )
FAUST
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
entire network: 8,797 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,186 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 11:52 PM UTC
I just remembered another one that I always liked.

A Blonde calls up a friend of hers telling him she has a bit of a problem. What's the matter? he asks. I bought a jigsaw puzzle but It is a really tough one. The pieces don't fit and I can't find the edges of it either. What does the puzzle show when finished? he asks.. A big red rooster she replies.
He eventually decides to come over to give her some help with the puzzle. When he arrives she shows him the puzzle in the kitchen... The guy sighs and says... "Well.. put all the cornflakes back in the box and we will never talk about it again"
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 07, 2010 - 09:53 AM UTC
There are NO Blonde jokes!

They are all true.
Bigrip74
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 5,026 Posts
KitMaker Network: 461 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 07, 2010 - 06:45 PM UTC
My ex was a real blonde and had more blonde jokes than I thought were possible. She would tell them with the dumb blonde emphisis. Everyone in hearing distance would be on the floor in hysterics.

Bob