Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Some questions....
USMC0321
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 76 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 - 03:45 PM UTC
I was wonderin' if I might be able to join your mighty fine organization here.....If I get to be a pig number whatever, can I be the Minister of Six Shooters? I reckon I'm damn good with me .36 caliber Colt 1851 Navy revolvers. And I also noticed that many of you people got pictures under your signiture. For those of us who couldn't find a goats arse with a stick when it comes to computers would you mind tellin' me how I could put one on my signiture or whatever? Also on a more serious note does anyone else in this form shoot or hunt?

Semper Fi
USMC0321
SOW1
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 289 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 - 08:14 PM UTC
Ummmmm USMC I can say with certainty that there are a few hunters/marksmen(women) in this forum... I used to hunt in my younger days, but have been out of it since leaving Texas. Not much hunting in Japan... Alas I miss the feel of a nicely strung bow and an arrow in my hands.... I could name a few other hunter/shooters but I'll let them come out of the woodwork on their own.
(++)
turrettoad13
Visit this Community
Mississippi, United States
entire network: 607 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 - 10:55 PM UTC
welcome to the club USMC ! , yes i am a deer hunter . i spend more time shooting my bow than i do my rifle (less costly) , i enjoy both . i put a post in a few months ago asking if there were any deer hunters or nascar fans arround here ? got a few responses to it - be glad to swap a few lies with you ! siginature posting mmmm you got me there . well have a good one see you arround !!

TURRETTOAD-13 PIG # 82
MINISTER OF SOUTHERN STUFF
Kencelot
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 4,268 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,174 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 - 11:25 PM UTC
Yum... another one...

Quoted Text

pictures under your signiture... how I could put one on my signature

USMC0321, You just need to go to my account (near the top of any page here) page and scroll down to the URL for Signature Image: (optional) and put the pic's URL address into the line there. Be advised that the image you use must not exceed 75 pixels in height.

hehehehe
stugiiif
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 1,434 Posts
KitMaker Network: 114 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 - 11:44 PM UTC
Well marine for your pig number i might suggest going to a thread called DSB roll call part3 in the DSB forum!!! they you can offically apply and we can get you an official NUMBER the the ministry apoint is easy after that!!! though we usually like it to be a joke of some kind!!! BTW I wish they'd make .59 cals legal for hunting, buit until they do i shoot 30-06. still trying to get my hands on an old M14 though. I gotta have stoping power!!!! (++) (++) (++) STUG
USMC0321
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 76 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 10, 2003 - 12:38 AM UTC
It was nice meeting you other hunters. Stugiiif are you looking for a military issue M-14? If not you could easily get a M-1A from Springfield Armory. They are exactly like M-14's just for sale to civilians. From what I hear they are supurb rifles. Kence, I'll try it but you lost me with URL and what the hell is a pixel?

Semper Fi
USMC0321