_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Filipino Modelers Phorum
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Eyeball for the 2nd time!!! at JMN
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 5,762 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,610 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 04, 2003 - 01:39 AM UTC
Ano mga guys? Kita kits? Sana magkita-kita tayo sa July 26, that is Saturday around 12 in the afternoon. May klase kasi ako sa araw na yon around 11-12 kaya kita kits na lang sa JMN at 12. what do you say? That's the only time I'll be available. Please confirm it. Sabay-sabay tayo kumain and discuss as a group. Hope to see everyone there!

JMN is at Harrison.

Say if yes or no so we can arrange.
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
entire network: 1,538 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 04, 2003 - 01:45 AM UTC
Not sure unless may overtime ako. May tutorials kasi ako sa Paranaque on saturdays
blitz
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 502 Posts
KitMaker Network: 432 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 04, 2003 - 02:43 AM UTC
so if you guys are going to JMN can somebody please get me the e-mail of natalie kaw.. i really appreciate it ..again tell her it's marny veneracion who is asking !! thanks guys..
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, July 04, 2003 - 03:16 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Not sure unless may overtime ako. May tutorials kasi ako sa Paranaque on saturdays

Tutorials? Nag-aaral ka or nagtuturo? Saan? Anong subj?
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
Posted: Friday, July 04, 2003 - 07:08 PM UTC
blitz: PM ka ng letter for Natalie just in case wala sya sa store. I-print ko na lang tapos bigay ko dun. Most of the time kasi yung salesgirl lang ang nagbabantay.

shonen: may tinuturuan akong college students ng programming. Yung isa Java. Yung isa naman Visual Basic, HTML and COBOL.
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, July 04, 2003 - 10:56 PM UTC

Quoted Text

blitz: PM ka ng letter for Natalie just in case wala sya sa store. I-print ko na lang tapos bigay ko dun. Most of the time kasi yung salesgirl lang ang nagbabantay.

shonen: may tinuturuan akong college students ng programming. Yung isa Java. Yung isa naman Visual Basic, HTML and COBOL.

Bale computer literate ka? Paturo rin sometime :-)
GIBeregovoy
Visit this Community
entire network: 1,612 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,129 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 05, 2003 - 12:33 AM UTC
Blitz: sorry for being unreliable. I tried looking for the email they sent over last year but apparently I deleted it already. Plus, I haven't gone to JMN for quite awhile (been busy) - not even have the time to call them up.

Jeep: Is that the one with the general's daughter? And now you mention college students... hmmm.... Computer tutorials, eh? Yeah, I remember making that as an excuse to go to a former female classmate's house, too. Then it became computer repairs, then all sorts of computer related excuses... hehehehe
blitz
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Saturday, July 05, 2003 - 04:04 AM UTC
no problem GI.. okay , good idea sulat na lang ako so you can print and give it to "Marlyn" yung (sales lady)nagbabantay .. tagal na nun duon ha !! I remember natalie told me na simula nung nag bukas yung store nya nandyan na sya ..(trivia: JMN's store was located at the very corner sa HP nung nag start si Nat ..kaso di visible or tagong tago so lumipat sya )
thanks
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
Posted: Sunday, July 06, 2003 - 03:28 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Pwede rin. Kit lang ang katapat hehe #:-) Seriously: PM or text me kung kelangan mo ng tulong anytime.

Quoted Text

Is that the one with the general's daughter?

Di pa naman General. Major pa lang Make that the Major's daughters kasi both are taking up CS
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, July 06, 2003 - 10:00 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Pwede rin. Kit lang ang katapat hehe

Sige ba! Depends kung mahirap talaga hinihingi ko pero salamat na rin

GIBeregovoy
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, July 14, 2003 - 11:09 PM UTC
BTT

So, has this been formalized already? Is it a go? SR, you thought of this, is it a go? Last time I talked to Jeep, he'll try. I'm going, but only for a few minutes - might not even see you guys. But definitely I'll drop off the stuff I promised to lend you, SR.

Who's coming?

Blitz: I'll be needing your letter for Natalie ASAP for the 26th meet - assuming this pushes through.

BTW, I suggest that those going give your cel numbers to SR via PM so that he can coordinate and establish a communications grid.
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, July 14, 2003 - 11:34 PM UTC

Quoted Text

BTT

So, has this been formalized already? Is it a go? SR, you thought of this, is it a go? Last time I talked to Jeep, he'll try. I'm going, but only for a few minutes - might not even see you guys. But definitely I'll drop off the stuff I promised to lend you, SR.

Who's coming?

Blitz: I'll be needing your letter for Natalie ASAP for the 26th meet - assuming this pushes through.

BTW, I suggest that those going give your cel numbers to SR via PM so that he can coordinate and establish a communications grid.

Well, thanks for the package! Well I think the one who'll be coming would be me. Possibly, LaTtEX, Lonewolf and maybe jomz will be on the go. Di ko pa sure kung available sila pero I'll try contacting them by phone and YM.

Ok lang kung kahit sandali ka atleast nagkita ang buong group natin ne? Siguro sabay ulit kayo ni Jeepney no? Anyways, kita kits na lang. I'll try posting here again if they'll come or not and the changes that may happen.

BTW, did I mention kits ? Mukhang mapapabili uli ako ng bago ha!
blitz
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 - 11:05 AM UTC
Hi GI...

I wrote a short note para kay nat .. Thanks , really appreciate your help. though ngayon lang ako nakapagbasa dito sa forum...
GIBeregovoy
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 - 04:00 PM UTC
Blitz: Got your PM.
lonewolf
Visit this Community
entire network: 478 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 17, 2003 - 08:02 PM UTC
Damn...May bumili na nung jeep.

Dbale, may Kubelwagen pa nmn...
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, July 18, 2003 - 01:10 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Damn...May bumili na nung jeep.

Dbale, may Kubelwagen pa nmn...

Sama ka ba Lone? Sama ka na dude, para makita mo Harrison!
blitz
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Monday, July 21, 2003 - 04:05 PM UTC
Hi, guys just in case you didn't know JMN has a website http://www.geocities.com/jmnhobbysq/index.html
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, July 21, 2003 - 07:51 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi, guys just in case you didn't know JMN has a website http://www.geocities.com/jmnhobbysq/index.html

Uy, thanks!
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
Posted: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 - 02:34 PM UTC
Thanks for the tip blitz! Do they religiously update the "New Releases" list everytime something new comes out? It's good that they also carry the new Hasegawa kits that are coming out. Lil's only carries a few old and battered boxes in the thousand-peso price range. JMN's array of Revell products is amazing too. They also have a lot of AM and tools that you won't find anywhere else.
blitz
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 - 03:58 PM UTC
Jeepney, I dunno about the update on their "New Release" but one thing is for sure, JMN and the Makati Cinema Square store are the sole distributor of Revell (Germany). Natalie really caters to modelmakers.. actually she accepts special orders If you guys are willing to wait (max)2 to 3 weeks(personally, i find it convenient i just have to pay for the downpayment while waiting for the order i do a little research on the subject) ... just asked for her catalogue and compare the price and her currency conversion if you think it fits in your budget. I think she does get most of her stuff in Hannants of UK.
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
Posted: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 - 04:32 PM UTC
Now that's a real eye-opener blitz! I might hang-out at JMN more often. Waiting is not an issue especially when AM parts are concerned. I'm also eyeing some kits that are not available here. Will try to get a catalog the next time I visit.
GIBeregovoy
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 - 07:43 PM UTC
Blitz: Thanks for the tip! I might just get that Strv122 conversion kit by placing an order through them. Then again... maybe not since funding has been slashed by other procurement programs ahehehe. BTW, should I still give them your letter or have you emailed Natalie already via her website (I haven't checked the site, though - maybe there's an email address there?). Nonetheless, I'll still deliver your letter unless you state the contrary.

Hey, Jeep, don't forget about next year's big event (the one you told me). You might spend too much for the photoetch and other AM parts rather than Op:2004.
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
Posted: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 - 07:46 PM UTC
I'm balanced on a razor as we speak GI. Operation: 2004 is requiring a huge percentage of my resources. Good thing the Kommandant approved some funds for, um, "emergency" procurement hehehe
GIBeregovoy
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 - 07:58 PM UTC
Jeep: Hehehe

BTT

Ok, 26th is coming up this Saturday. So far, all I know who are coming will be SR and me (well, sort of, I'm just planning to drop the goods then go home to study). Anyone else? Jeep, is that overtime a no-go or a go? vproject, here's the Eyeball thread SR pointed out to you in the ROTC thread. You going? How 'bout you LW? Anyone? Blitz perhaps? (get a quick flight? hehehe just kidding)
GIBeregovoy
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 - 07:59 PM UTC
Jeep: Hehehe

BTT

Ok, 26th is coming up this Saturday. So far, all I know who are coming will be SR and me (well, sort of, I'm just planning to drop the goods then go home to study). Anyone else? Jeep, is that overtime a no-go or a go? vproject, here's the Eyeball thread SR pointed out to you in the ROTC thread. You going? How 'bout you LW? Anyone? Blitz perhaps? (get a quick flight? hehehe just kidding)
 _GOTOTOP