Community Forum: Filipino Modelers Phorum
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Eyeball for the 2nd time!!! at JMN
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
entire network: 1,538 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 - 08:01 PM UTC
Will check the sked GI. I'm hoping against it though since I've been spending too much time in the office recently. If I have OT (groan!) I'll bring the unpainted BT along
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 5,762 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,610 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 - 10:51 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Jeep: Hehehe

BTT

Ok, 26th is coming up this Saturday. So far, all I know who are coming will be SR and me (well, sort of, I'm just planning to drop the goods then go home to study). Anyone else? Jeep, is that overtime a no-go or a go? vproject, here's the Eyeball thread SR pointed out to you in the ROTC thread. You going? How 'bout you LW? Anyone? Blitz perhaps? (get a quick flight? hehehe just kidding)

Pray that walang make-up class this Sat! Man! Laking prob yon since nagsuspend kami this Wed! Sana wala. Sana wala. Sana wala! Lone will be coming with me. We'll go there together. Baka si LaTtEX sumama di ba LaTtEX?
blitz
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 502 Posts
KitMaker Network: 432 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 03:30 AM UTC
GI about the letter, disregard it. I did send an e-mail to Natalie and I got a reply from her she was quite suprised that me and my family are here in Canada and I also mentioned that you guys are planning to go to her store, I advise you to go after lunch because she only comes in the afternoon
blitz
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 04:18 AM UTC
hey GI thanks fo the invitation hehehe..pero we're celebrating our 1st anniversary here in Canada... anyway have fun..
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 12:43 PM UTC
What does JMN mean by the way?
blitz
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 02:06 PM UTC
THAT's one tough question..come to think of it. in all the years i have known Natalie I never asked her what it means hehehehehe.. (it must be the initials of her uncle or her relatives who helped her put up the business... ) I have known Natalie since High School ...Hey, don't get any crazy ideas! she's my sister's classmate..
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 02:18 PM UTC
Lemme see:

J = ?
M = Marny?
N = Natalie?

Alphabetical ordering of letters suggest first initials of persons. Partners maybe? Not insinuating anything. Just letting creative juices flow #:-)
blitz
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 03:46 PM UTC
hahaha the J : stands for JOLOGS ....thats what my kids say hahahah natawa ako dun jeepney ...
GIBeregovoy
Visit this Community
entire network: 1,612 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,129 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 04:39 PM UTC
Blitz: Aye aye. Letter disregarded. Now burning as we speak in the metal trash bin (after being soaked with kerosene and placed a weeee bit of ammonium nitrate in it) hehehehe

Jeep: OT at GSIS? Yeah, I guess you need to. After all, some 200,000 applications are still pending hehehehe

JMN - Justice, Models, and Nuclear-hydrogenical-pseudo-astronomical-notorious-particle-accelerator-quantum-transporter-star-gazing-neutrinorology?

Or is it Jamiya, Macademy, and Nragon? (sigh... GIB's sad attempt to create humor)
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 11:15 PM UTC

Quoted Text

JMN - Justice, Models, and Nuclear-hydrogenical-pseudo-astronomical-notorious-particle-accelerator-quantum-transporter-star-gazing-neutrinorology?

Or is it Jamiya, Macademy, and Nragon? (sigh... GIB's sad attempt to create humor)

Hahahaha! Like it! Please pray for me that walang make up class this Sat! Kakahiya kapag wala ako doon eh!
jomz
Visit this Community
entire network: 543 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 03:11 AM UTC
Damn! I can't make it this Saturday guys, I have to bring my car over to the shop to have the air-con fixed (masama mag drive nang jabar sa init, tapos ginawin pag umuulan). Buti sana kung sandali lang yung gagawin sa auto, eh mukhang maghapon ata. Nonetheless, I'll probably be around the Makati Area (MCS, Lil's), so just in case mag shop-hopping kayo! Hehe!

vss
Visit this Community
Philippines
entire network: 63 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 03:12 PM UTC
tuloy na po ba itong eb? ill be joining you guys, see you at JMN's.. ill be there 12 - 1pm

Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 04:18 PM UTC
Kewl! Definite go na ako bukas. Kitakits!
GIBeregovoy
Visit this Community
entire network: 1,612 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,129 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 08:01 PM UTC
It's 1600hrs, 25.07.03, at this time of typing. Operation Eyeball Part Deux is a Go. I'll be there at around, oh, 1230hrs to drop off the goodies (and pick up some things hehehe). I hope to see you comrades tomorrow, but unfortunately for me I'll need to get away ASAP for tomorrow's class (100% likelihood I'll be called to recite on Partnership tomorrow). See you (I hope) tomorrow!

BTW, Jeep, can you contact Crismag? Looking at the posts in this thread, it seems we missed him (damn, that's embarrassing). Maybe he can go since IIRC he had an idea for an Operation Eyeball-beta months ago but AFAIK it didn't push through. Would be nice for him to go tomorrow.
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 09:04 PM UTC
Will try to contact him tonight
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2003 - 02:46 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Damn! I can't make it this Saturday guys, I have to bring my car over to the shop to have the air-con fixed (masama mag drive nang jabar sa init, tapos ginawin pag umuulan). Buti sana kung sandali lang yung gagawin sa auto, eh mukhang maghapon ata. Nonetheless, I'll probably be around the Makati Area (MCS, Lil's), so just in case mag shop-hopping kayo! Hehe!

Sayang! Sana makasama ka!
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2003 - 02:47 AM UTC

Quoted Text

tuloy na po ba itong eb? ill be joining you guys, see you at JMN's.. ill be there 12 - 1pm

Oo naman! Kita tayo doon a! Can't you make it exactly 12? Para sabay sabay tayo kumain
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2003 - 02:49 AM UTC

Quoted Text

It's 1600hrs, 25.07.03, at this time of typing. Operation Eyeball Part Deux is a Go. I'll be there at around, oh, 1230hrs to drop off the goodies (and pick up some things hehehe). I hope to see you comrades tomorrow, but unfortunately for me I'll need to get away ASAP for tomorrow's class (100% likelihood I'll be called to recite on Partnership tomorrow). See you (I hope) tomorrow!

BTW, Jeep, can you contact Crismag? Looking at the posts in this thread, it seems we missed him (damn, that's embarrassing). Maybe he can go since IIRC he had an idea for an Operation Eyeball-beta months ago but AFAIK it didn't push through. Would be nice for him to go tomorrow.

Oo nga no! Nakalimutan ata natin si crismag! Buti pinaalala nyo!
crismag
Visit this Community
Luzon, Philippines
entire network: 280 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2003 - 02:09 PM UTC
as much as i would like to go and meet you guys, i cant this sat kasi we have office every other saturday and this sat is one that we have work tsaka we have office until 2pm kaya malabo talaga. maybe next time... sana sa medyo neutral grounds, maybe megamall kasi i work sa greenhills area. next time ill be there post some pics of your eb ha
lonewolf
Visit this Community
entire network: 478 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2003 - 02:37 PM UTC
I'm here near the rendezvous point...
LaTtEX
Visit this Community
entire network: 292 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2003 - 06:08 PM UTC
how'd the eb go guys? sorry i wasnt able to come.
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2003 - 06:48 PM UTC
EB Mk 2 successful! GIBeregovoy, lonewolf, shonen_red and meself. I brought my unfinished BT-5 along to keep us company. Busog kami sa pizza KKB nga lang
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2003 - 10:36 PM UTC

Quoted Text

how'd the eb go guys? sorry i wasnt able to come.

Ayos! Astig nga eh! Mas masaya kapag marami tayo! Sayang nga lang
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 01:26 AM UTC

Quoted Text

EB Mk 2 successful! GIBeregovoy, lonewolf, shonen_red and meself. I brought my unfinished BT-5 along to keep us company. Busog kami sa pizza KKB nga lang

Oo nga! Mas ayos sana kapag nilibre mo na lang kami Jeep :-)
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
Posted: Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 01:34 AM UTC
Saka na kung may kickback na mapunta sa akin