_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
where do I send pictures?
drewgimpy
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 835 Posts
KitMaker Network: 350 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 08:43 AM UTC
I have a few hundred megs of pictures I could send. Mostly modern air but some modern armor also. It would probably be easiest to burn them and mail it I figure. Please let me know where I can mail them.
I Just got back into modeling after not doing it for about 15 years (half my life). I think this sight is awsome, I will be picking a lot of brains and in the future hope to be able to add some advice.
Kencelot
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 4,268 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,174 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 08:52 AM UTC
I can't answer you on the pics thing, but I will say, welcome aboard. Feel free to pick away and fire along any advice you've got to share.
drewgimpy
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 835 Posts
KitMaker Network: 350 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 10:16 AM UTC
Thanks! I have gotten my pictures from a lot of different locations, but I went back and found the site where I got a lot of them. it is here http://fas.org/man/dod-101/ It is all post war (from what I have seen) but it has tons of useful information and pictures of many different countries military equipment, mostly American though. They even have pictures and information on the missiles and amunition that the aircraft/armor/ships/etc fire. I hope is helps everyone.
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 12:46 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I have a few hundred megs of pictures I could send. Mostly modern air but some modern armor also. It would probably be easiest to burn them and mail it I figure. Please let me know where I can mail them.
I Just got back into modeling after not doing it for about 15 years (half my life). I think this sight is awsome, I will be picking a lot of brains and in the future hope to be able to add some advice.

I sent you a private message with an address if you still want to send the disk.

Jim
 _GOTOTOP