Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
DSB Convention???
stugiiif
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 1,434 Posts
KitMaker Network: 114 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 01:30 AM UTC
There's a convention??? Yes there is. Due to some current world events the location has changed. Alas Shanghai is still in the throws of SARS. I'd like to personally invite my fellow Pigs to the Tokyo Hobby Show this fall to see the layest and Greatest releases from hobby companies overseas. This also gives my wife (SOW1) the chance to cook for everyone who decides they might like to come and see the show. Hotel space is where y'all need to do some leg work, but I'm not here to everything for y'all. I'll post here in the near future as I'm still searching for the dates of this years show. So think about it guys. Lte's not pass up a chance to meet eachother face to face and find out why we think of ourselves as pigs!!!! stug
GeneralFailure
Visit this Community
European Union
entire network: 2,289 Posts
KitMaker Network: 532 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 01:58 AM UTC
Just a bit too far off course for me, but I'd love to get the feel of the modeling scene in Japan !
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
entire network: 3,271 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 02:09 AM UTC
If nothing at the work front, I am in. Love them meatloafs!!!! (Bovine Meat!!!!) (++) (++) (++) (++)
SOW1
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 289 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 08:57 PM UTC
Jan I'm sorry you won't be able to make it... David... You'd better make it... I don't think it'd be the same without you, and besides who else wants meatloaf? lol If anyone else is concidering coming, please submit your favorite dishes for my parousal to see if I can make them! I do so love making food for the "troops"... Besides that I love all of you guys to death and would love to have you come.. (++)
MrRoo
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 3,856 Posts
KitMaker Network: 719 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 09:26 AM UTC

Quoted Text

If nothing at the work front, I am in. Love them meatloafs!!!! (Bovine Meat!!!!) (++) (++) (++) (++)

didn't he sing - 'took the words right out of my mouth' and 'two out of three ain't bad' ?
meatloaf that is. So into cannabalism now Dave? I really don't know what to do with you you know! #:-)
airwarrior
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 2,085 Posts
KitMaker Network: 559 Posts
Posted: Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 07:52 AM UTC
aaaaaawwwww.........i wish japan was closer................