_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: Advice on...
Need some general advice? Place it here.
deleting posts
invictis
Visit this Community
Netherlands
entire network: 49 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 - 02:37 AM UTC
so sorry, I tried to delete some posts because I got so much reactions on the questions I asked in "newbee going insane" so that the other seperate posts are not neccesary, is there an admin out there who could help me delete the seperate posts they are taking up precious space on this site? I am so sorry, please forgive me?
take care,

Alco
Roadkill
Visit this Community
Antwerpen, Belgium
entire network: 2,029 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 - 02:54 AM UTC
Alco, no problem I understand that as a new member you wanted some anwsers to your questions and you wanted them fast, but I think that you will notice that this site has a very quick respons time.

Second, and this is in Dutch:

Welkom aan boord, ik had je posting toestraks al gelezen maar geen tijd gehad om te reageren.
Nu dat je hier aangesloten bent beloof ik je dat je niet meer weg geraakt :-)
Ik wou je ook vertellen dat ArmoramA een groeiende Nederlandstalige afdeling is met een forum, reviews features etc en je kunt er eenvoudig geraken door de taalknop rechts bovenaan van dit scherm.

Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 8,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 963 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 - 07:03 AM UTC
:-) I would say don't worry about it. Some, me included have answererd your queries in those posts. Unlike alot of other sites where, when these often asked questions are treated with distain, we, at Armorama don't mind answering them again :-) There are plenty out there who don't even know to ask the question. Hopefully these posts of yours will encourage them to get curious and ask for more info. Thats what we are all here for, to help fellow modellers :-) I, like the others who have responded, are more than happy to answer questions, if we can. You will notice that there is a great depth and breadth of knowledge here thats why I love it so much.
If Jim, or any of the other moderators think it's a bit overboard they will re-arrange things, but you wont be hung so don't worry :-)
Mal
Graywolf
Staff MemberSenior Editor
HISTORICUS FORMA
Visit this Community
Izmir, Turkey / Türkçe
entire network: 6,405 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,013 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 - 10:02 AM UTC
all make mistakes but some apologize.first of all,thanks for this message.as i read this message,I thought you deserve ARMORAMA and we won another good member. Be sure that here is the best place to find satisfying,honest and fastest answers to your questions.not only related to military modelling.best regards
slodder
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 11,718 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,584 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 - 01:08 PM UTC
Don't worry about it - I saw some posts today - sorry I was unable to respond. Work gets in the way sometimes .

Please feel free to ask your questions. I believe you've gotten some feedback on them already and if you miss some ask again.

A couple of general pointers
1. Go read all the features. There are answers to washes, snow, buildings, water, bases, bricks, etc etc.
2. Look through the gallery's - there are soooo many great references and inspirations. I routinely go and see what's new. I can honestly say I have looked at every album in there, great stuff.
3. Do some searches in the forums and you'll be surprised at how much information 2500 users can produce.
4. Just ask. The moderators are great here, they will move or ask to move a post if it doesn't appear to be in the most appropriate place.
 _GOTOTOP