Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
"Porsche Tiger"
Davhowell
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
entire network: 268 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 06:59 AM UTC
"Porsche Tiger - The Highway is the playground, Be the bully"

"Tired of all THose Sport cars? Dont want to risk driving a small dangerous vehicle? No Fear! COming Soon from Porsche... Porsche... Tiger.... Coming Soon to a Dealer near you. Also Available with Optional HE rounds and Leather Seats."

"Tired of Those Traffic Jams and getting late to work? Tired of having to go to the bathroom when your just a few seconds away from the Quick stop and cant get out? Well Never Fear Now with Optional HE rounds The Porsche Tiger is better then ever!" *Loading BOOM!!!*

"Are You Afraid of Being in a car accident? Are you afraid of being ina drive by or getting your car stolen? NEVER FEAR! The Porsche Tiger is here! Now with the MG34 MG Option and MP40 SMG Youll never have to worry again!!!"

"Mommy I Got to go! But Dear we are stuck in traffic!" Tired of those Situations? Just Get the Porsche Tiger! "Mommy I Got to go! Ok Dear!!!" *HE Round Sliding into Loader* *BOOM!* *Tiger pulls into QUick Stop And Little Timmy runs in and Mom Peeks out of top hatch* "Thank you porsche tiger!"

"If You Thought the Porsche Tiger Was great already Wait till you see this! *Porsche Tiger pops on screen* "Now With Reinforced Armor Extra Ammo and FREE You Heard me FREE LEather Seats!!! Now Come on in and get your own for the low low price of 10,000! What a Deal! Go on to a dealer near you and get your porsche tiger now!"

"Word Up Dawgs What be up in the SHiznit, Yuos gots to check out our Sheet. Now With a Fly MG34 on Commanders Capola Drive By's can be done lickity split Dawg, Worried about gettin a cap popped in your butt while Drivin? Never Fear! Now with MP40 SMG You wont be takin no crap in your hizhouse!"

*Warnign Pops Up that takes 3 seconds goes by very fast*

"We are not responsible for deaths while using the Porsche Tiger if you or anyone else is injured it is your own fault. Do Not allow children to play with HE Rounds"

Thats ALl I can think of My Idea but alot of em were from SS-74 (Aka Dave) And Folgore
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
entire network: 3,271 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 07:05 AM UTC
Flyer found in Monthly Digest For Private Pilots:

Ever need to be the last one in circuit for landing? Ever tied of being bullied by the commercials? Fear no more, coming to your Bombardiar dealship soon, HS129, armed with 30 mm MK-12 Cannon. Guranteed to blow them in front of you to kindom come, great for strifing that arrogant ATC in the tower.... 250 Kg Aerial Bombs optional
generalzod
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 3,172 Posts
KitMaker Network: 612 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 09:26 AM UTC
I swear you two ain't right Is there anyway I can buy the main gun off of the Porsche Tiger? I just wanna put it on the passanger seat of my truck Hopefully it comes with an automatic loader
Folgore
Visit this Community
Canada
entire network: 1,109 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 11:12 AM UTC
Now available in roomier Henschel turret sedan version. Perfect for the family or those long outdoor adventures.

Nic
airwarrior
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 2,085 Posts
KitMaker Network: 559 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 11, 2003 - 07:04 AM UTC
hey there bringing back the tiger!
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 11, 2003 - 11:28 AM UTC
Opening Scene:
A Hummer going along a Californian beach,just in the surf.
Announcer intones,
"Just the SUV to make an impression"

Then in the oposite direction,a Porsche Tiger runs over and FLATTENS the Hummer.

Announcer says," Porsche,There Is No Equal."