ISO: AFV Club 251D stuka on foot
MLD
Visit this Community
Vermont, United States
entire network: 3,569 Posts
KitMaker Network: 684 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 10:57 AM UTC
-edit for clarity-

I would like to buy or trade for your 251/1D with rocket launchers from the AFV CLub 3kits in 1box set.

AFV Club did a 251/1 D stuka on foot rocket launcher version only as a part of the 251 3-1 kit. DML does only 251 rocket launchers on the C chassis.

I got started on the Tamiya version, but with limited building time, silk purses from sows ears are not for me.

The set in question contains three full kits, the /1 D with rocket launchers, a /7D enginering vehicle, and the Drilling on the C chassis.
I've already got a /7D and have no interest in the drilling on the C chassis.

Having said that, I'm not interested in buying the whole set, but I hope someone has the whole 3 kit set and is willing to part with the one kit from the trio I am intersted in.

SO, long version reastated, I would like to purchase or trade for the AFV Club 251/1D with rocket launchers from the AFV CLub 2 in 1 kit.

I am in the US.

Mike
yeahwiggie
Visit this Community
Dalarnas, Sweden
entire network: 2,093 Posts
KitMaker Network: 149 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 11:37 PM UTC
hmm, something went wrong replying. So here it is again:
Since I don't quite understand what it is you need exactly, I am just asking. Is it the drilling-gunassembly or something for the Stuka zu Fuss?

Ron
MLD
Visit this Community
Vermont, United States
entire network: 3,569 Posts
KitMaker Network: 684 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 11:47 PM UTC

Quoted Text

hmm, something went wrong replying. So here it is again:
Since I don't quite understand what it is you need exactly, I am just asking. Is it the drilling-gunassembly or something for the Stuka zu Fuss?

Ron

Rob, Sorry for my lack of clarity. I was typing with kid-chaos going on around me and was not as clear as I should have been.
It's quiet and peaceful here now, so hopefully it makes more sense now.

Unless me not having more than a sip or two of coffee yet means I've made things worse.
no coffee smiley..

Mike

I would like to buy or trade for your 251/1D with rocket launchers from the AFV CLub 3kits in 1box set.

AFV Club did a 251/1 D stuka on foot rocket launcher version only as a part of the 251 3-1 kit. DML does only 251 rocket launchers on the C chassis.

I got started on the Tamiya version, but with limited building time, silk purses from sows ears are not for me.

The set in question contains three full kits, the /1 D with rocket launchers, a /7D enginering vehicle, and the Drilling on the C chassis.
I've already got a /7D and have no interest in the drilling on the C chassis.

Having said that, I'm not interested in buying the whole set, but I hope someone has the whole 3 kit set and is willing to part with the one kit from the trio I am intersted in.

SO, long version reastated, I would like to purchase or trade for the AFV Club 251/1D with rocket launchers from the AFV CLub 2 in 1 kit.

I am in the US.
 _GOTOTOP