_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
Alert:anyone heard of .....
flakgunner
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 657 Posts
KitMaker Network: 201 Posts
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2007 - 10:12 PM UTC
hey,
has anyone here heard of/or dealt with rcmsapper??Afew months back,going thru the basement,I decided to list my 1/700 waterline ships,WWII era, here,listing them as trade only,hoping to draw interest,on trading for WWII era armor in 1/35.he had sent afew PM's with a list of trade items,my son looked thru the list and made a selection. rcmsapper want three of my ships,a Japanese Battleship.Lt.Cruiser and Destroyer,in return he would send a DML Elefant,w/metal barrel and afew resin figures, I sent my three ships on Aug. 28 @ 09:39:26 AM,and then sent him a PM stating that they where on their way,I never got a reply,Ive have now sent numerous PM's to him ,along with emails,still ,not one reply.
rcmsapper lives in Nova Scotia,Canada.

Joe
pzkfwmk6
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 456 Posts
KitMaker Network: 231 Posts
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2007 - 10:44 PM UTC
Hi Joe, after being scammed by Mike Kalb I no longer do trades across the border. I will buy things from members I recognize, but only if I've seen them posting here or on ML and they get good marks.
I hope this works out for you, but it could be another copycat of Kalb school.
Take care buddy, and good luck!
Ed
flakgunner
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2007 - 11:53 PM UTC
hey,
thanks ED,he was posting here.I figured that he may not check his PM's,regularly,so I sent him a follow up email,each time,just a bit concerned not hearing anything

Joe

How did you make out with those DML figures we sent you?Tony used the T34 tracks on Tamiya's SU-85,worked out great!!
matt
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 5,957 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,626 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 12:58 AM UTC
According to his profile he hasn't been here since July 8th
flakgunner
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 02:26 AM UTC

Quoted Text

According to his profile he hasn't been here since July 8th

hey,all thru the month of August I'd received several PM's from him.last one was dated Aug. 18,it was at this time,N.Illinois had received so much rain ,that heavy flooding ,had hit our area,(our county has been declared,disaster area) and their would be a slight delay in me sending out the three models,but when I did,I'd let him know,his response was "no problem on delay, stuff happens. Mother nature still likes to show us that she is the boss sometimes. " .In order to PM me,he has to sign in correct?now 7-08 is the last time he visited the forum,but when was the last time he signed in,last PM to me is dated 08-18,so he was signed in then.has he signed in later then that?

Joe
matt
Visit this Community
New York, United States
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 02:34 AM UTC
True. He might not login to MG though... I think the sites might be specific on where you login from now.
flakgunner
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 02:41 AM UTC

Quoted Text

True. He might not login to MG though... I think the sites might be specific on where you login from now.

hey,but he had to be signed in to send me the PM on 08-18,where did he sign in?to do it?is MG different than Armorama,you can sign in at MG,and have access to Armorama,but it doesn't show you as being logged in?I thought he was a active member here,he answered my thread,them sent me several PM's thru Aug.

Joe

well thats odd,I look at your profile and it tells me that your last visit to the forums was Sept. 5,yet here it is Sept. 11,and your answering my thread.odd
matt
Visit this Community
New York, United States
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 02:56 AM UTC
Ok, you can come in thru: Kitmaker.net MG, HF, MSW, AS and Armorama. it'll give you last visit to the forums on the particlular site. I don't think the same goes if you view the posts thru the "network" option.
flakgunner
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 04:08 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Ok, you can come in thru: Kitmaker.net MG, HF, MSW, AS and Armorama. it'll give you last visit to the forums on the particlular site. I don't think the same goes if you view the posts thru the "network" option.

hey,
I understand that part now,but he still had to sign in somewhere,in order to PM me,now you need to tell me where he did that and when was the last time he signed in anywhere,and it's important,if you tell me he signed in,on Sept.6?then that tells me he received my PM's,now I have to wonder why he hasn't responded,it takes all but a few minutes ,to send out a quik reply,something like"thanks for the note/update...I'll be watching for them...I'll let you when the ships arrive....I'll be sending out the Elefant real soon".thats all I'd been watching for,I've sent PM's/emails since 08-28 and in return I get dead air

Joe
matt
Visit this Community
New York, United States
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 04:33 AM UTC
All I looked at was MG.... he could have awnsered from anywhere........
Hopefully He'll own up to it........
oboat
Visit this Community
Nova Scotia, Canada
entire network: 33 Posts
KitMaker Network: 29 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 06:26 AM UTC
Hello, Where in Nova Scotia does he live? I am from Nova Scotia and maybe I can help(or get him to pay up!) If you can get me his address maybe I can see what is going on with him. Hope this helps...even a little bit. Take Care and one way or the other hope he makes good. Cheers Pete
flakgunner
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 08:51 PM UTC
hey,
Received a email.apologizing for the delay.

Joe
Vermont6
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 155 Posts
KitMaker Network: 24 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 06:23 AM UTC
Glad to hear this worked out.
 _GOTOTOP